The Best Credit Card Promos for January 2016
Start 2016 enjoying the decadent lifestyle with amazing flavors perhaps in exotic locations on a budget! We kick off the first month of the year with some of the finest credit card promos in and out-of-town.
If you don’t have one, don’t settle for less. Find the best credit card that matches YOU!
1. Win VIP tickets to Les Misérables. Just spend using your Citi Visa Card and log in or register for a Citibank Online account and get a chance to win 2 VIP tickets, 1 Programme and a backstage tour with meet and greet with the cast of the show. To earn raffle entries, just make a minimum spend of P1,000 anywhere with your Citi Visa Card, register for a Citibank Online account, enroll in the e-Statement facility, log-in to Citibank Online, or register or update email address. Deadline for earning of raffle entries is on January 31, 2016. The raffle draw will be held on February 20, 2016.
2. Buy 1, get 1 at Tony Roma’s Spare Ribs. Buy 1, get 1 free on Tony Roma’s pork spare ribs with your Citi Credit Card or Citibank Visa Debit Card. Sumptuous ribs good for sharing, for only P1,380. Promo is until January 31, 2016 at all branches: Alabang Town Center, Bonifacio Global City (The Fort Strip) and Glorietta 4.
1. Free ice cream cone. Get one Nestlé Butter Pecan Praline Drumstick for a minimum single charge of P3,000 at Puregold Supermarket using your Metrobank credit card. Promo is available at all Puregold Supermarket branches nationwide. Offer is valid until January 31, 2016. Redeem your free ice cream until March 31, 2016.
2. Asiatravel.com M Here Exclusives. Get up to 55% off published room rates at Asiatravel.com using your Metrobank credit card. For reservations, call Asia Travel at (02) 910-4203 to 05 or (02) 635-5099, or log in to http://www.metrobankcard.com. Book until January 31, 2016 for travels until May 31, 2016.
1. City of Dreams deals. Use your Standard Chartered credit card and get 20% off on the dinner ala carte menu and a complimentary bottle of wine with a minimum single-receipt transaction of Php 5,000 at The Tasting Room. Get 20% off on the dinner ala carte menu, plus enjoy a complimentary tokkuri of Sake with a minimum single-receipt transaction of Php 5,000 at Nobu Restaurant. And stay overnight at the Nobu Deluxe room at the Nobu Hotel, inclusive of breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children, and choice of two 1-hour renewal or Juan’s Hilot Treatment for only P12,000. Call 800-8080 for advance reservation. Promo runs until March 31 2016.
2. Shop and dine for free. Simply charge a minimum of Php 3,000 on any spend with your Standard Chartered Credit Card at participating branches of Mrs. Fields, Seattle’s Best Coffee, Kenny Rogers Roasters, Toy Kingdom and The SM Store. Offer is valid until January 31, 2016. Redeem your treats until March 31, 2016.
1. Free Kipling Cute Pouch. Use your EastWest Credit Card at Kipling and get a free Kipling Cute Pouch for a minimum single-receipt purchase of Php6,000 on regular-priced items. Plus, pay light, easy installments at 0% interest for up to 6 months for a minimum Php3,000 spend. Promo runs until January 31, 2016.
2. Get a free LG Multi-Player DVD at Gadgets In Style. Use your EastWest Credit Card at Gadgets in Style, Smart Home and Premium AV branches and get FREE LG Multi-Playback DVD (DP 132) with USB Recording, capability for every Php25,000 single-receipt purchase. Plus, pay at 0% interest on installment for up to 24 months. Promo period is until January 31, 2016.
1. Dining Deals at Starwood Hotels in Singapore. Enjoy 15% off on dining at the the following Stardwood Hotels in Singapore with your Maybank credit card: The Westin Singapore, Sheraton Towers Singapore, The St. Regis Singapore, and W Singapore, Sentosa Cove. Promo is not applicable for alcoholic beverages and cigar lounges. Promo runs until January 31, 2016.
2. Up to 40% off on rooms at F1 Hotel Manila. Enjoy 40% discount on hotel rooms and 30% discount on lunch or dinner buffet when you use your Maybank Credit Card at F1 Hotel Manila. Plus, Maybank Credit Cardholders can get a box of complimentary pastries from F1 Hotel’s selection with a minimum purchase of P2,000.00 single receipt. Prior reservation is required. Promo runs until January 31, 2016.
1. The Great BDO Travel Sale 2016. Book your 2016 travel plans at the Great BDO Travel Sale. Get exclusive discounts on Airfare and Travel packages and tours. The exclusive sale is open to principal and supplementary credit cardholders of MasterCard, Visa, UnionPay, JCB and The American Express Cards issued by BDO; all active BDO ATM Debit Card and BDO Cash Cardholders; and all BDO Rewards card members. The sale is held on January 15 to 17, 2016 from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. at the SM Aura Premier’s SMX Convention Center, Taguig.
2. Plains & Prints private sale. Enjoy 50% off at Plains & Prints Private Sale with your BDO Credit or Debit Card. Plus, get 20% discount coupon for every P2,000 purchase. Catch the sale at participating branches: SM Megamall, Alabang Town Center, Glorietta, Robinsons Place Manila, and Trinoma. Offers are available from January 6 to 8, 2016. The 20% discount coupon is valid for use from February 1, 2016 to February 1, 2017 on single-receipt purchases. Only one coupon per transaction may be used.
1. Feast for the mind. Exclusive discounted all day passes for groups of four valued at P1,900 (originally at P3,000) at The Mind Museum in Taguig with your BPI credit card. If the cardholder is not yet sure of the date, these can be purchased as gift certificates in batches of four. Tickets must be purchased directly at The Mind Museum located at JY Campos Park, 3rd Ave., Bonifacio Global City. Promo period is until February 08, 2016.
2. Beauty basics. Enjoy up to 50% off on all services at the Strip, and get 20% off on all semi-permanent services at Browhaus. Plus, get up to 12 months Real 0%, Buy Now, Pay Later, and 100% Bonus Madness Limit with your BPI Card. Promo runs until March 31, 2016.
1. 20% off on all regular-priced Victorinox accessories. Enjoy this exclusive offer when you shop at participating The Travel Club stores using your PNB-The Travel Club MasterCard at participating stores. Avail of the promo until January 31, 2016.
Enjoy discounts and rebates at The Travel ClubEnjoy free travel insurance worth ₱3 million
2. Transaction Conversion promo. With PNB Credit Cards’ Transaction Conversion program, you can convert straight purchases you made into easy installments for as low as 0% interest and terms as long as 24 months. Requests must be submitted within the promo period to qualify for the promo rates. To apply, cardholders shall fill out the Transaction Conversion request form and fax it to PNB at (02) 812-6247. Cardholders may also call 24/7 Customer Service at (02) 818-9818. Offer is valid until February 29, 2016.
1. 20% discount at Ethan Allen. Get up to 20% off on all Ethan Allen furniture and home decor, plus get free delivery within Metro Manila when you use your Security Bank credit card. Offer is valid at participating branches until January 31, 2016.
2. Free family portrait at The Picture Company. Spend a minimum of P20,000 anywhere and get free Family Portrait Session with Digital File (worth P3,140) at The Picture Company. The promo is open to Gold, Platinum and World Security Bank MasterCard Cardholders. Cardholders are entitled to redeem the free Gift Certificate at participating The Picture Company branches nationwide. The session is good for 5-6 persons only. To avail, appointment is required. Transactions made until February 15, 2016 qualify for the promo. Redeem your family portrait until April 15, 2016.
1. 15% Discount at LBCShippingCart.com. Shop in your favorite U.S. online stores and ship to the Philippines via lbcshippingcart.com and use your RCBC Bankard Credit Card to get 15% discount on shipping fees. Use the code: RCBC15 to avail of the promo. For any concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Offer is valid until February 29, 2016.
2. Discount at Lotte Duty Free. Enjoy up to 15% off at Lotte Duty Free in South Korea with your RCBC Bankard Visa. Promo runs until February 14, 2016.