- Earn 1 point for every 100 pesos. 1 point is one peso.
- Use your EastWest Dolce Vita Titanium MasterCard on your gasoline expenses and earn 1 Charm for every ₱100.00 spent. You can accumulate Charms in exchange for Charms Vouchers that can be used to buy items or convert to gift certificates at partner establi
- Shop using your EastWest Dolce Vita Titanium MasterCard and earn 1 Charm every time ₱100.00 is charged. Use your accumulated Charms to redeem Charms Vouchers and use them to buy merchandise or exchange for gift certificates at partner merchants
- When travelling, use your EastWest Dolce Vita Titanium MasterCard to earn 1 Charm for every ₱100.00 spent. Charms can be accumulated to redeem Charms Vouchers which can be used to convert to gift certificates or buy merchandise at partner merchants
- Whenever you travel, be it locally or abroad, you don’t have to worry about spending since you may use your EastWest Dolce Vita Titanium MasterCard in more than 300 countries and over 29 million establishments around the world, wherever MasterCard is acce
- Pay your bills and charge it to your EastWest Dolce Vita Titanium MasterCard to earn 1 Charm for every ₱100.00 spent. Redeem Charms Vouchers through your accumulated Charms and exchange them for gift certificates or purchase items at partner merchants
Quick Bills Facility
- Request up to 9 supplementary cards for your immediate family.
|Min. monthly income
|Min. age for principal holder
21-65 years old
|Min. age for supplementary holder
13 years old and above
|Fee for supplementary holder
||3.5% per month
|Must have postpaid account?
||Tax Identification Number (TIN) and SSS/GSIS No.
|Card Replacement Fee
|Sales Slip Retrieval Fee
₱200.00 for the retrieval of each retail/installment and mail-order/telephone-order charge slip and ₱1,250.00 for the retrieval of each travel and entertainment charge slip
|Late payment charge
₱500.00 or 7.50% of outstanding amount, whichever is higher
|Cash advance amount
50% of credit limit
|Cash advance charge
3% of the cash advance amount or ₱600.00, whichever is higher
|Cash advance interest charge
Same as credit card interest, 3.50%
|Rewards points expiry
Product Review by
Life is Sweet
Indulge yourself in life’s sweetest pleasures with EastWest Bank Dolce Vita Titanium credit card. If you love to shop, dine, or simply unwind, there’s always special offers and exclusive discounts waiting for you. Experience total relaxation as you pamper yourself and give your body the care it deserves. Avail of various perks and special discounts with numerous beauty, wellness, and healthcare merchant partners nationwide. All your spending also allows you to accumulate Charms as every 100 charged will earn you 1 Charm. You can use these Charms to either redeem Charm Vouchers or purchase items or even exchange for gift certificates with partner stores. You can also use Charms to pay for your annual membership fee.
Fees and Charges of EastWest Bank Dolce Vita Titanium Credit Card
Principal cardholders have an annual membership fee of ₱2,000 and ₱1,000 for supplementary cardholders. There’s a 3.5% interest charge per month and the late payment charge is 7.5% of the minimum payment due or ₱500, whichever is higher.
Are you eligible for an EastWest Bank Dolce Vita Titanium Credit Card?
To apply, the principal cardholder should be 21 years of age and above and have a minimum monthly salary of ₱25,000. Supplementary cardholder should be 13 years old and above.
Having difficulty in choosing? Our team is happy to help with the following recommendations that you can also check out: BPI Ayala Malls Amore Credit Card and HSBC Red Credit Card, both cards having similar benefits worth looking into.
If you're looking for other choices, you can also check out more EastWest Bank credit cards available on our site and choose which one matches your lifestyle.