- Get 5% cash back for all dining spends
- Get 10% rebate on your first Caltex fuel purchase plus 3% rebate all year round
- Get 0.5% cash back for all your shopping spends
- Get 0.5% cash back for all your groceries spends
- Get 0.5% cash back for all spends on utlities
- Accelerated Rewards
- No minimum spend per month is required to earn Accelerated Rewards. A maximum accumulated monthly spend of ₱40,000.00, across all qualified merchant categories
shall earn accelerated points.
- Installment Plan
- 0% interest Installment Payment Plan at all participating merchants with flexible payment schemes of up to 36 months.
- Home&Away Program
- A privilege program offered to all HSBC credit cardholders boasting 27,000 outlets all over the world (160 countries and territories) where you can enjoy freebies and discounts.
- Auto Charge
- Never worry about forgetting to pay your bills. Enroll your monthly subscriptions and commitments and auto charge it into your credit card.
- HSBC Secure Pay
- Get some peace of mind when you're shopping online with an added layer of security for your online purchases with password protection and personal message features powered by Verified by Visa and MasterCard® SecureCode™
- Mobile Payments
- Use your phone anytime to view the amount you need to pay, as well as accessing available credit and paying your bills, all with a single text message.
||₱2,500.00 (FREE Annual fee for the first year.)
|Min. monthly income
|Min. age for principal holder
At least 21 years of age or older
|Min. age for supplementary holder
15-65 years old
|Fee for supplementary holder
||3.50% per month
|Must have postpaid account?
||Driver's License, NBI Clearance, Passport, Postal ID, PRC ID, SSS or Unified Multi-Purpose ID
|Card Replacement Fee
₱400.00 per card.
|Sales Slip Retrieval Fee
₱275.00 per request.
|Late payment charge
7.5% of the minimum due or ₱600.00, whichever is higher
|Cash advance amount
30% of the credit limit
|Cash advance charge
₱500.00 or 3.00% of outstanding amount, whichever is higher
|Cash advance interest charge
3.75% (inclusive of cash advance fee)
|Rewards points expiry
Product Review by
The Gold Standard
Having an HSBC Gold Visa Cash Back Credit Card will get you rewarded up to 3x faster as you receive 3 Bonus Points for every ₱20 you spend on local shopping & dining. You can also take advantage of exclusive perks and promotions at over 27,000 partner stores in 160 countries local and abroad. Get to save up on fuel as well as you get 10% rebate on your first Caltex fuel purchase plus 3% rebate all year round. Start living the good life with HSBC Gold Visa Cash Back Credit Card.
Fees and Charges of HSBC Gold Visa Cash Back Credit Card
Both principal and supplementary cardholders will enjoy free annual membership fee for the first year. Succeedingly, annual membership fee will be ₱2,500 for the principal cardholder and ₱1,250 for the supplementary cardholder. The monthly interest charge will be 3.5% and late payment fee is 7.5% of the minimum amount due or ₱600, whichever is higher.
Are you eligible for an HSBC Gold Visa Cash Back Credit Card?
To apply as a principal cardholder, you must have ₱13,500 minimum monthly income and aged 21 years and above. Another requirement is to have another locally-issued primary credit card in good standing for at least 12 months. Supplementary cardholders should be at least 15 years of age.
If you want other options, we recommend that you also check out Security Bank Gold Credit Card and RCBC Gold Credit Card, which have similar features.
Still considering other benefits? You might also want to take a look at our list of HSBC credit card application requirements to make the process as smooth as possible should you decide to proceed with the next step.