- Triple (3) Rewards Points for salons and spas.
- Triple (3) Rewards Points for hospital bills.
- Triple (3) Rewards Points for hotel accommodations, and for all overseas spend.
- Triple (3) Rewards Points for all overseas spend.
- Buy your groceries using your card and receive one (1) Rewards Point for every ₱20 spent anywhere
- Balance Transfer
- 0.68% per month for 12, 18, and 24 months.
- Installment Plan
- 0% interest Installment Payment Plan at all participating merchants with a flexible payment scheme between 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24 months.
- Supplementary Cards
- Up to 3 Supplementary cardholders and enjoy assigning spending limits to manage their spending.
- Payment Facilities
- Conveniently pay your credit card bills at a variety of payment facilities such as Metrobank or PSBank branches, Metrobank, PSBank, or any Bancnet ATM, or you can also pay online at Metrobankdirect and PSBank or through MetroPhone, Metrobank mobile banking.
- Use your very own, favorite photo to personalize and design your credit card.
- Metrobank Chip Card
- Your Metrobank Card has an embedded chip that can protect you from credit card fraud due to cloning.
- Platinum Privileges
- Get the advantage of having a free supplementary card with no annual fees.
- Receive VIP treatment as you get Hotel Referral and Reservation Assistance, Dining Referral and Reservation Assistance, Car Rental and Limousine Referral and Reservation Assistance, Golf Course Referral and Performance Assistance, and Salon Reservation (domestic only) through the 24-Hour Concierge Service.
- With the 24-Hour VIP Customer Service, you have access immediately to a live customer service representative for any inquiries regarding your credit card.
- With ‘M Here!, you can get free gifts, exclusive discounts, and great deals with your Metrobank card at ‘M here! partner establishments.
||₱4,500 (Annual fee is waived for the first year.)
|Min. monthly income
|Min. age for principal holder
At least 21 years of age or older
|Min. age for supplementary holder
14-80 years old
|Fee for supplementary holder
||3.54% per month
|Must have postpaid account?
||Tax Identification Number (TIN) and SSS/GSIS No.
|Card Replacement Fee
|Sales Slip Retrieval Fee
|Late payment charge
₱600.00 or 7.5% of the minimum amount due, whichever is higher
|Cash advance amount
30% of credit limit
|Cash advance charge
₱600.00 or 3.00% of cash amount availed, whichever is higher
|Cash advance interest charge
|Rewards points expiry
Product Review by
Fierce and Fabulous Rewards
Shop fabulously with Metrobank Femme Signature credit card and get to earn Rewards Points faster from all your spending. Shopping can be so rewarding as you earn 1 point for every ₱20 you spend on your card, anywhere! What’s more is you can get up to 3x rewards points on salons and spas, hotel accommodation, hospital bills, and all international spending. Use your accumulated points to redeem exciting items from the rewards catalog. Aside from rewards, you can also get exclusive discounts, freebies, and special promos at 'M here! partner establishments. You also get access to over 600 VIP lounges worldwide and a 24-hour VIP Concierge Service to assist you for all your needs.
Fees and Charges of Metrobank Femme Signature Credit Card
For the first year, the annual membership fee for the principal cardholder is waived. The first supplementary card is free for life. On the following year, the fee will be ₱4,500 for the principal cardholder and ₱2,250 for the 2nd to 4th supplementary cardholder. Monthly interest rate is 3.54% and late payment fee will be 7.5% of minimum amount due or ₱500, whichever is higher.
Are you eligible for a Metrobank Femme Signature Credit Card?
A primary cardholder must have a minimum monthly income of ₱67,000 and at least 21 years old and above. The supplementary cardholder must be 14 to 80 years of age.
Here are other cards that you may also find interesting, as recommended by our team: BPI Ayala Malls Amore Platinum Credit Card and Citibank Rewards Credit Card. Both cards have similar features and benefits which might help in your search.
If you are seriously considering applying, we strongly suggest that you take a look at our FAQs on Metrobank credit card application requirements to give you an idea on how you can get your application approved.