- Every time you spend ₱20.00 on your dining expenses lets you earn 1 rewards point
- Charge your entertainment spending to your card and get to receive 1 rewards point for every ₱20.00 spent
- Use your card on your groceries expenses and get to earn 1 rewards point for every ₱20.00 spent
- Shop using your card and receive 1 point for every ₱20.00 spent
- Your accumulated reward points can be used to redeem air miles or premium items from Philippine Airlines, Singapore Airlines, or Cathay Pacific Airlines
- Balance Transfer
- 8.16% per annum for a lock-in tenure of 12 months.
- Installment Plan
- 0% interest Installment Payment Plan at all participating merchants. Choose between the months of 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24 months.
- Metrobank Chip Card
- Protect your credit card from fraud due to cloning with the Metrobank Chip embedded on your card.
- Supplementary Cards
- Receive up to 3 supplementary cards and help manage your family’s spending by assigning spend limits on each card.
- SMS Balance Inquiry
- Enjoy this convenient feature as you inquire for your credit card's balance with just a touch of your fingertips as you send a single text message.
- Payment Facilities
- Conveniently pay your credit card bills via Metrobank mobile banking, or through MetroPhone, or do it online via Metrobank direct and PSBank Remote Banking. You can also pay your bills at any Metrobank or PSBank branch, ATM or any Bancnet ATM.
- Use your favorite photo as you design and personalize your own credit card.
|Min. monthly income
|Min. age for principal holder
At least 21 years of age or older
|Min. age for supplementary holder
14-80 years old
|Fee for supplementary holder
||3.50% per month
|Must have postpaid account?
||Tax Identification Number (TIN) and SSS/GSIS No.
|Card Replacement Fee
|Sales Slip Retrieval Fee
|Late payment charge
₱600.00 or 7.50% of outstanding amount, whichever is higher
|Cash advance amount
30% of credit limit
|Cash advance charge
₱600.00 or 3.00% of cash amount availed, whichever is higher
|Cash advance interest charge
|Rewards points expiry
Product Review by
Gold Selection of Possibilities
The Metrobank Gold Visa credit card opens your world to exclusive promotions and privileges for you to explore. Whatever you’re after, there’s always something in store for you. Whether you’re looking for shopping options, dining deals, or rest and recreation perks, the possibilities are endless with freebies and discounts at M Here partner establishments. You can also have your purchases work for you with a rewards program that lets you earn points for every ₱20 spent using your card. You can use these points to get free premium items or exchange them for air miles from PAL, Cathay Pacific, or Singapore airlines. You can also increase your number of supplementary cards up to a maximum of 4 to share the benefits of your card to your immediate family or relatives. There are no limits to the advantages that his card offers so get yours and apply online today!
Fees and charges of Metrobank Gold Visa Credit Card
The annual fee for the first year is waived, but you are required to pay ₱2,500 for the principal cardholder and ₱1,500 for the supplementary cardholder on the following years, with a monthly interest rate of 3.5%. For late payments, there’s a charge of ₱600.00 or 7.5% of the outstanding amount, whichever is higher.
Are you eligible for a Metrobank Gold Visa Credit Card?
Applicants should at least have an income of ₱40,000 per month with minimum age of 21 years and older. The required age of supplementary cardholder must be 14 - 80 years old, with a maximum of up to 4 supplementary cardholders.
There are other interesting options that's also worth looking into, such as the BPI Gold Credit Card and BDO Gold Credit Card, that have similar features which could be what you are searching for.
When getting a credit card, there are still a variety of features and benefits that you can also consider. Try looking at other Metrobank credit cards and compare which products are most suitable based on your lifestyle.