- Shop and earn one (1) rewards point/airmile/cash rebate each time you charge ₱36 to your card
- Get free real-time SMS alerts each time you make a purchase
- Exclusive shopping deals and promotions
- Free Travel Insurance (Travel Plus Lite) & Purchase Protection
- Complimentary Priority Pass™ membership
- Free Access to the Miascor and Skyview Lounges for the Principal cardholder plus one (1) travel companion
- 0% Installment for your purchases abroad
- Get instant access to cash anywhere in the world
- Get up to 100% increase in credit limit during your travel period
- Dine and earn one (1) rewards point/airmile/cash rebate every ₱36 charged to your card
- For your entertainment spending, every time you charge ₱36.00 to your card earns you one (1) rewards point
- Fuel up and earn one (1) rewards point/airmile/cash rebate each time you charge ₱125 from gas stations to your card
- Gas up at PETRON using RCBC Bankard and enjoy 2x FUEL Rewards Points on top of the regular RCBC Bankard Rewards Points.
- Earn one (1) rewards point/airmile/cash rebate each time you charge ₱125 from supermarkets and drugstores to your card
Free-for-Life Supplementary Card
Flexible and Non-expiring Rewards
Choose the manner by which you want to be rewarded – AIRMILES, Cash Rebate, Shopping Vouchers, Cash Deposit to your RCBC or RCBC Savings Bank, Cash Credit to your RCBC Bankard. And since your Rewards don’t expire, you can accumulate as many points as you can!
Unli 0% Installment
Pay for your Utility Bills, 24/7
Conveniently and quickly pay for your bills to over 40 merchants including electricity, water, internet, cable bills, insurance and more through Fast BillsPay. What’s even better, you will also earn Rewards / AIRMILES / rebates for your bills payment.
Secure Online Shopping
- Get extra layer of protection when shopping online with password protection and personal message via Shop Secure or get an RCBC Bankard webshopper to shop online safely without having to reveal your main RCBC Bankard card details.
||₱3,600 (Annual fee is waived for the first year.)
|Min. monthly income
|Min. age for principal holder
21 and above
|Min. age for supplementary holder
13 years old and older
|Fee for supplementary holder
||Waived up to 9 supplementary cards
||3.50% per month
|Must have postpaid account?
||Tax Identification Number (TIN) and SSS/GSIS No.
|Card Replacement Fee
|Sales Slip Retrieval Fee
|Late payment charge
₱200.00 or 7% of outstanding amount, whichever is higher
|Cash advance amount
30% of credit limit
|Cash advance charge
₱500.00 or 3% of cash amount availed, whichever is higher
|Cash advance interest charge
|Rewards points expiry
Product Review by
Live the good life and experience premier lifestyle with the RCBC Infinite Credit Card.
Whether local or abroad, you can take advantage of exclusive perks and promotions whenever you shop or travel using your card. Get more savings from your spending as you earn 5% rebate on clothing transactions at all retail shops, all year-round. You can also accumulate Reward Points as you receive 1 point each time you charge ₱36 to your card or ₱125 from supermarkets, drugstores, or gas stations. Accumulated reward points can be used to redeem shopping vouchers or directly credited/deposited to your account. Another option is to have it converted to Airmiles or instant cash rebates.
Fees and Charges of RCBC Infinite Credit Card
First year annual membership fee is waived. Succeedingly, it will be ₱3,600 annual membership fee for the principal cardholder. You can also request for 9, free-for-life supplementary cards. Monthly interest rate is 3.5% and late payment fee is 7% of past due amount or ₱200, whichever is higher.
Are you eligible for an RCBC Infinite Credit Card?
To apply, the principal cardholder must be at least 21 years old and have a minimum monthly income of ₱42,000. Supplementary cardholders should be 13 years old and up.
We want to help you make the right decision in choosing your card. Our team also recommends that you check out EastWest Bank Platinum Credit Card and HSBC Platinum Credit Card, both of which have similar benefits to what you're looking for.
Still not the card for you? Why not view the rest of the RCBC credit cards available on our site, and compare which one matches your needs.