- 10% DISCOUNT all year round on your total bill each time you use your card at any LJC restaurant: Abe, Lorenzo’s Way, Café Adriatico, Café Havana, Café Adriatico Express, Fely J’s Kitchen, Bistro Remedios, Larry’s Café & Bar, Abe’s Farm
- Get a free bottle of wine as our way of welcoming you as a new cardholder!
- Celebrate your birth month with a sumptuous lunch or a night of fine dining with your friends at any LJC restaurant and enjoy a one-person discount on your total bill.
- Fuel up and earn one (1) rewards point each time you charge ₱100 from gas stations to your card
- Earn one (1) rewards point each time you charge ₱100 from supermarkets and drugstores to your card
- Shop and earn one (1) rewards point each time you charge ₱100 to your card
- Exclusive shopping deals and promotions
- Free Travel Insurance (Travel Plus Lite) & Purchase Protection
- Access to the Miascor and Skyview Lounges
- 0% Installment for your purchases abroad
- Get instant access to cash anywhere in the world
- Get up to 100% increase in credit limit during your travel period
||₱960 (Annual fee is waived for the first year.)
|Min. monthly income
|Min. age for principal holder
21 and above
|Min. age for supplementary holder
13 years old and older
|Fee for supplementary holder
||3.50% per month
|Must have postpaid account?
||Tax Identification Number (TIN) and SSS/GSIS No.
|Card Replacement Fee
|Sales Slip Retrieval Fee
|Late payment charge
₱200.00 or 7% of outstanding amount, whichever is higher
|Cash advance amount
30% of credit limit
|Cash advance charge
₱500.00 or 3% of cash amount availed, whichever is higher
|Cash advance interest charge
|Rewards points expiry
Product Review by
Fantastic For Foodies
The ultimate foodie companion, RCBC LJC Credit Card gives you benefits from multiple dining choices brought to you by the renowned LJC Restaurant Group. Get to experience exclusive restaurant perks, privileges and discounts all throughout the year. For starters, you get a free bottle of wine as a welcome gift. You are also entitled to 10% discount every time you dine at any LJC restaurant. Make your birthdays more special as you celebrate it with a one-person dining discount during your birth month. Plus, whenever you use your card at any LJC restaurant, your accumulated spending is tallied and based from it, you can get free LJC gift certificates. Reward points are also earned for every ₱100 charged to your card, which can then be used to redeem vouchers.
Fees and Charges of RCBC LJC Credit Card
For the first year, the annual membership fee is waived. Afterwards, it will be ₱960 for principal cardholders and ₱720 for supplementary cardholders. The monthly interest rate is 3.5%, whereas the late payment fee will be 7% of past due amount or ₱200, whichever is higher.
Are you eligible for an RCBC LJC Credit Card?
If you’re interested to apply as a principal cardholder, you must have ₱13,333 minimum monthly income and at least 21 years of age. For supplementary cardholders, you have to be 13 years old and older.
If you want to look for other options, we suggest that you also check out Union Bank Racks Visa Credit Card and Union Bank Burgoo Visa Credit Card, which have similar features that may appeal to you.
If you're still considering other choices, you can also view more RCBC credit cards on our website to help you decide the right card for your needs.