- Purchase your airfare ticket using your Security Bank MasterCard World and get to have travel insurance worth ₱10,000,000.00 for free
- Earn 1 Rewards Point for every ₱20.00 charged with your Security Bank MasterCard World
- On-call MasterCard Moments Concierge Service to personalize your travel arrangements such as pre-departure information, international travel assistance, visa assistance and more
- Enjoy worldwide acceptance at over 35.9 million merchants
- Enjoy exclusive year-round travel deals & privileges with Security Bank MasterCard World and MasterCard Moments
- On-call MasterCard Moments Concierge Service to assist you in personal, grocery & holiday shopping
- Get the security you need with eSecure, an online shopping feature that gives you the option to set limits for your online spending
- Convert purchases to ChargeLight and pay for your transaction on 3 to 24 months installments
- Purchase items using your Security Bank MasterCard World and get to earn 1 rewards point for every ₱20.00 spent
- Use your Security Bank MasterCard World every time you dine out and earn 1 rewards point for every ₱20.00 charged to your card
- With Security Bank MasterCard World, you are entitled to enjoy dining deals and exclusive privileges all year
- Every time you use your Security Bank MasterCard World for your entertainment purchases, you get to earn 1 Rewards Point for every ₱20.00 spent
- Entertainment privileges and exclusive deals are available to Security Bank MasterCard World cardholders all year
- On-call MasterCard Moments Concierge Service to assist you on reserving for concert tickets, renting free movies and more
- Bills Assist Online Facility provides the convenience of easy payment with just a simple, one time enrollment for all your utility bills
- Charge your utility expenses to your Security Bank MasterCard World and earn 1 rewards point for every ₱20.00 spent
- Spend for your groceries using your Security Bank MasterCard World and get to earn 1 rewards point for every ₱20.00 charged to your card
||₱5,000 (First supplementary fee waived for life)
|Min. monthly income
|Min. age for principal holder
21-65 years old
|Min. age for supplementary holder
16-65 years old
|Fee for supplementary holder
||2.5% per month
|Must have postpaid account?
||Tax Identification Number (TIN) and SSS/GSIS No.
|Card Replacement Fee
|Sales Slip Retrieval Fee
|Late payment charge
₱500.00 or 7.5% of outstanding amount, whichever is higher
|Cash advance amount
50% of your credit limit
|Cash advance charge
₱500.00 or 3% of the cash advance amount, whichever is higher
|Cash advance interest charge
Same as credit card interest, 2.50%
|Rewards points expiry
Product Review by
The World Is Yours
With Security Bank World Mastercard, you can experience world-class perks and privileges that matches your lifestyle. Whatever your interest, be it dining, shopping, or travel, you can enjoy exclusive deals and discounts through MasterCard Moments and World MasterCard Exclusive Offers. With this credit card, you can take advantage of its high credit limit to purchase valuable items for you or your loved ones. Your purchases also earn non-expiring Rewards Points that you can accumulate and exchange for various rewards. Another important benefit is you get VIP medical services at St. Luke’s Medical Center for your urgent hospitalization needs.
Fees and Charges of Security Bank World Mastercard
Annual membership fee is ₱5,000 for principal cardholder. Free annual membership fee for life for the first supplementary cardholder. Succeedingly for the supplementary cardholder, it will be ₱2,500 annually but waived on the first year. Monthly interest rate is 2.5% and late payment fee is ₱500 or 7.5% of the minimum amount due, whichever is higher.
Are you eligible for a Security Bank World Mastercard?
To be eligible as a principal cardholder, you need to have ₱250,000 minimum gross monthly income and between 21-65 years old. Supplementary cardholders must be 16-65 years of age. You can have up to 5 supplementary cardholders.
To help you out, our team prepared some recommendations that you can also look into: Union Bank Miles + Platinum Visa Credit Card and RCBC World Credit Card, both provide similar benefits that you're interested in.
Still considering other options? You can check out other, relevant Security Bank credit cards on our website to help you make the right decision.