- Every ₱10.00 spent earns you 1 bonus point which you can accumulate and convert to GCs and Fly Miles.
- Every ₱10.00 spent on your card gets you 1 bonus point which you can convert to gift certificates either in Landmark, Rustan's, Mercury Drug outlets, and more.
- Get 1 bonus point everytime you spend ₱10.00 which you can then redeem for fly miles or GCs.
- Everytime you spend ₱10.00 using your card earns you 1 bonus point. Accumulate and exchange these points for GCs and Fly Miles.
- Earn 1 Bonus Point for every ₱10.00 spend and accumulate them to redeem Mabuhay Miles, Asia Miles™, KrisFlyer Miles. Gift Certificates
- Exclusive Deals from Standard Chartered Merchant Partners
- Global Acceptance
- Get to use your card globally with over 30 million establishments worldwide and with thousands of local stores available as well.
- Supplementary Cards
- With a minimum required age of 16 years old, you can have up to a maximum of four (4) supplementary cards extended to your immediate family members.
- Cash Advance
- Withdrawable amount as much as 30% of you credit limit.
- Balance Transfer
- transfer your outstanding balance from your other credit cards and get as low as 0.88% interest per month for 12 months lock-in tenure.
- Installment Plan
- Avail of 0% interest Installment Payment Plan and choose between 3, 6, 12, 18 & 24 months at all participating merchants. Your previous purchases (single receipt of ₱5,000.00) may also be converted to installments.
- Auto Charge
- Never worry about forgetting to pay your bills. Enroll your monthly commitments and subscriptions and auto charge it into your credit card.
- Standard Chartered Online
- Conveniently pay your bills, view your account information, and manage your finances online, 24/7.
- Payment Facilities
- You can pay your bills through various facilities and banks such as BDO, RCBC Savings Bank, Save More Payment centers, and SM Bills counter payment.
- EZPay Anything
- Whatever you shop for, whether a new appliance, a fancy watch, or a new pair of shoes, you can easily pay for it when you charge it to your Standard Chartered Credit Card*. Enjoy the option of converting your regular purchases to easy 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 or 48 equal monthly installment plans.
- Electronic Statement
- Be up to date as you receive your statements as well as the latest offers and promotions via email.
||₱1,200 (Annual fee is waived for the first year.)
|Min. monthly income
|Min. age for principal holder
At least 21 years of age or older
|Min. age for supplementary holder
16 years old and above
|Fee for supplementary holder
||3.50% per month
|Must have postpaid account?
||Tax Identification Number (TIN) and SSS/GSIS No.
|Card Replacement Fee
|Sales Slip Retrieval Fee
|Late payment charge
₱600.00 or 7.50% of outstanding amount, whichever is higher
|Cash advance amount
30% of credit limit
|Cash advance charge
4% of each cash advance amount or ₱375, whichever is higher
|Cash advance interest charge
Same as credit card interest, 3.50%
|Rewards points expiry
Product Review by
Perennial “Go To” Card
The essential credit card for your everyday spending, Standard Chartered Classic Card gives you the flexibility as well as the advantages that you can rely on for your daily necessities. Whether you’re just a local spender or an experienced traveler, you don’t need to worry about your purchases as you’re guaranteed that your card will be recognized and accepted wherever you are. You are also entitled to exclusive privileges and perks, along with the rewards that you get everytime you make a purchase. You can earn and accumulate 1 reward point for every ₱10 charged to your card. These points can then be exchanged to pay off your annual fee, receive gift certificates, or redeem air miles depending on which reward entices you. It can even be used to get cash rebates. The choice is yours along with all the benefits that come with it.
Fees and Charges of Standard Chartered Gold Credit Card
Annual membership fee is ₱1,200 for the principal cardholder and ₱600 for the supplementary cardholder. Monthly interest rate is 3.5% and late payment fee is 7.5% of the minimum amount due or ₱600, whichever is higher.
Are you eligible for a Standard Chartered Gold Credit Card?
To become a principal cardholder, a minimum gross monthly income of ₱18,333 is required and you have to be at least 21 to 70 years of age. You can apply up to 5 supplementary cards but the cardholders must be at least 16 years old.
Are you having trouble finding the right card? We're happy to help as our team recommends that you take a look at Chinabank Prime Credit Card and Maybank Classic Credit Card, both of which have similar features relevant to your interest.
If you're looking for more details, you can also view the rest of the Standard Chartered credit cards available on our website to find the right one that matches your lifestyle.