- Use your card when you dine or shop and get 4x reward points
- 4x points for Overseas Spending
- Enjoy deals and privileges exclusive only to cardholders.
Interest Rate (monthly) 3.5% Balance Transfer (monthly) -1% Annual Fee ₱5,000
Use this card abroad and earn 4x the rewards points. Be protected with P20 million travel insurance when you purchase tickets. And enjoy a free flight to Hong Kong when you spend your first P10,000.
- Your passport to a world of superior convenience and world-class privileges
- Available in Peso and Dollar variant
- Flexible, Non-expiring Rewards Points/AIRMILES/Cash Rebates
- Free Purchase Protection and Free Travel Insurance up to ₱1,000,000
- Free access to the Miascor and Skyview Lounges
- Up to five (5) supplementary cardholders with free annual membership fees for life
Interest Rate (monthly) 3.5% Balance Transfer (monthly) 18.79% Annual Fee ₱3,600
This card is your best travel companion for your trips abroad or to that dream holiday destination! Get free travel insurance, access to MIASCOR and Skyview Lounges, and avail 0% installment for your purchases abroad.
- Fly with Delta Airlines with your points
- Exclusive deals available to all BPI credit cardholders
Interest Rate (monthly) 3.5% Balance Transfer (monthly) 12% Annual Fee ₱2,050
Earn 1 SkyMiles mile for every ₱45 you spend, which you can redeem for free flights with Delta or its partners. Charge your airline tickets to this card and get ₱10 million travel insurance. Also enjoy the lowest currency conversion rates at 1.75%.
- Exchange earned points in over 60 airlines
- Free airport lounge access
- Citibank credit cardholders get to enjoy exclusive deals and exciting privileges available only to them
Interest Rate (monthly) 3.5% Balance Transfer (monthly) 11.88% Annual Fee ₱5,000
Earn 1 mile for as low as P30 spend that you can use on almost 60 airlines. You can also enjoy free hotel stays and exchange miles for International Hotel Group Rewards Club or Hilton Honors points. And enjoy complimentary airport lounge access at MIASCOR in NAIA Terminal 1.