Is a BPI Housing Loan Right For Me?
BPI Family Housing Loans provide expert housing advice as well as customized loan packages to match your financial capabilities. You can enjoy low rates, down payment options as low as 20%, and flexible payment terms — up to 25 years.
How Much Can I Borrow With A BPI Housing Loan?
- Minimum of ₱400,000
- Maximum of 70% of appraised value of house and lot
- Maximum of 60% of appraised value of vacant lot or residential condominium
- Up to 80% of appraised value of house & lot not to exceed ₱5M (provided applicant is employed and purpose is for owner occupancy)
Am I Eligible for a BPI Home Loan?
Yes, if you are:
- Filipino citizens, of legal age but not more than 65 years old upon maturity of the loan.
- Foreign nationals are allowed condominium purchases only.
- If you are a foreign national and married to a Filipino citizen, you may acquire a house and lot provided you first execute an Affidavit of Support and Waiver of Rights over the collateral property.
What Documents Will I Need to Prepare?
If you have applied for a BPI Family Housing Loan, you will be asked to provide some supporting documents in order for the bank to process your application. These documents are listed below:
- Housing Loan Application Form
- Duly accomplished Application Form
- 2 valid Identification Cards
- If married, both spouses to sign on the application form
- If with co-borrower or co-mortgagor, separate application form is needed
- Income Documents
- If locally employed (working within the Philippines)
- Certificate of Employment (COE) indicating salary, position and length of service
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) for the last 2 years
- If Expat Pinoy (Overseas Filipino Worker)
- Contract / Certificate of Employment (COE) authenticated by Philippine Consulate
- Crew Contract and Exit Pass validated by POEA (seaman)
- Proof of monthly remittances
- Notarized or authenticated Special Power of Attorney (BPI FSB Format)
- If Self-Employed
- Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws with SEC Registration Certificate
- Audited Financial Statements for the last 2 years
- DTI Registration
- Income Tax Return w/ Statement of Assets and Liabilities (SAL) for the last 2 yrs
- List of Trade References (at least 3 names with telephone nos. of major suppliers/customers)
- Bank Statements for the past 6 months
- If Practicing Doctor
- Clinic address/es and schedule
- If from Commission
- Vouchers or Bank Statements (last 6 months reflecting commission income)
- If from Rental of Properties
- Rental/Lease Contract (indicating name of tenants and rental amounts with complete addresses of properties being rented)
- Photocopy of Title (TCT/CCT)
- Collateral Documents
- Clear copy of Owner’s Duplicate Copy of TCT/CCT
- Lot Plan with Location/Vicinity Map certified by licensed Geodetic Engineer
- Photocopy of Tax declaration / Tax receipts / Tax clearance
- Endorsement Letter / computation sheet / Contract to Sell from developer stating the contract price (for accredited developer/project)
Sounds Great! How Should I Proceed?
You can use the BPI home loan calculator to calculate your monthly repayments, based on your desired property value and loan amount. Once you are ready to apply, you can make a free enquiry through iMoney, and our customer representatives will call you back. Applying for a home loan with iMoney is absolutely free of charge.
If you're not decided on this home loan from BPI, you can also check out BDO housing loan as an alternative option. If you're still unsure and would like to look at other packages, we suggest that you view our complete list of housing loan plans from other banks available in the Philippines.
Is It Easy to Repay my BPI Family Housing Loan?
You can enroll your loan to your BPI or BPI Family Savings Bank account and pay via an automatic debit arrangement.