Is a Maybank MaxiHome Loan Right For Me?
MaxiHome is a trusted home loan that provides easy financing plans that fits your lifestyle. Whether home acquisition, home construction, refinance or home equity, put our experience to work for your home loan needs.
How Much Can I Borrow With A Maybank MaxiHome Loan?
- Minimum of ₱800,000
- Maximum of 80% of the appraised value of the property
Am I Eligible for a Maybank MaxiHome Loan?
Yes, if you are:
- Your age plus the term of the loan should not be more than 65 years old once the loan matures.
- You should be gainfully employed with a reputable company for at least 2 years; or
- You should own your own business that’s been operational for at least 3 years and it’s been making a profit in the last 2 years.
- If you are a foreigner you can still apply for a MaxiHome Loan but only if the property is a condominium, and you’ll need to provide proof of residency and employment here in the Philippines.
- For overseas workers you should have a contract of employment for 2 years and the nature of the work that you do should fall under the category of Professional and Technical jobs.
- If you are a seafarer you should be at least officer level and you should have been serving for at least 2 continuous years.
- An attorney-in-fact is required for overseas workers or seafarer applicants.
What Documents Will I Need to Prepare?
If you have applied for a Maybank MaxiHome Loan, you will be asked to provide some supporting documents in order for the bank to process your application. These documents are listed below:
Basic requirements (for both spouses)
- Housing loan application form (completely filled out)
- Valid IDs and recent photo of spouses
- Marriage Certificate (if married) and Death Certificate (if widowed)
If locally employed
- Certificate of Employment for both spouses
- Income Tax Return (for the last 2 years)
If employed overseas
- Contract of Employment / Employment Certificate
- History of Employment / Latest Crew Contact (if applicant is a Seafarer)
- Special Power of Attorney (using Maybank’s format)
- Latest 6 months bank statements/proof of remittance
- Latest ITR (if applicable)
- Business Registration/Permits
- Financial Statements (last 2 years In-house and Audited)
- Company profile/business background or List of Major Suppliers and Customers with contact details (at least 5)
- Income Tax Return (last 2 years)
- Latest 6 months Bank Statements/Passbook
Sounds Great! How Should I Proceed?
You can use the Maybank MaxiHome loan calculator to calculate your monthly repayments, based on your desired property value and loan amount. Once you are ready to apply, you can make a free enquiry through iMoney, and our customer representatives will call you back. Applying for a home loan with iMoney is absolutely free of charge.
If you're thinking of considering alternatives, our team recommends that you also take a look at HSBC housing loan to see if it matches your need. If you want more choices to compare with, then you can view our full lineup of house loan options with other banks in the Philippines.
Is It Easy to Repay my Maybank MaxiHome Loan?
Monthly amortization may be paid via Post Dated Checks (PDCs) or Auto Debit from client’s MPI CASA account. Repayment will commence after 1 month from loan release.