- Interest Rate (p.a.)
18.00% - 18.00%
- Loan Tenure
0.5 - 3 years
- Approval Duration
Up to 5-7 banking days
- Min. monthly income
What's so great about RCBC Savings Bank Personal Loan?
- Free financial advice from RCBC’s experts.
- Borrow any amount from ₱50,000 to ₱1,000,000.
- Loan tenor from 6 to 36 months.
|Min. financing amount||₱50,000.00|
|Max.financing amount|| Up to ₱1,000,000.00|
|Min. loan tenure||6 months|
|Max. loan tenure||3 years|
|Interest rate||Fixed rate of 16.08% per annum, 1.40% per month add-on|
|Approval duration||Up to 5-7 banking days|
Fees & Charges
|One time set up|
|Processing fee||₱1,500.00 for approved loan of ₱150,000.00 or 1% of approved loan amount for above ₱150,000.00|
|Stamp duty||₱1.00 for every ₱200.00 in excess of ₱250,000.00 of the loan amount|
|Disbursement & misc. fee||N/A|
|Early settlement||None if you have informed the bank one month ahead.|
|Late payment charges||5.00% p.a. on any balance outstanding|
|Age requirement||Age 21 - 60|
|Employment eligibility||At least ₱20,000.00 monthly income|
|Min. salary requirement||₱20,000 gross per month|
|Guarantor / Collateral requirement||No|
|Need to open linked banked account?||Yes|
|Other details||Method of Payment - Cash, Online banking, Check or ATM Transfers|
Product Review by
RCBC Personal Loan FAQ
How much can I borrow?
With an RCBC Personal Loan, borrow as much as ₱1,000,000, subject to approval.
What are the RCBC Bank Personal Loan Requirements?
An applicant must fulfill RCBC Bank’s eligibility criteria for a loan:
- Current credit card members of Mastercard, Visa, Amex, JCB with minimum of 2 years membership
- With owned (2 years) or rented (3 years) residence
- If employed:
- At least of middle management
- Minimum monthly income of ₱20,000
- Minimum of 2-year tenure
- Employer among top 10,000 corporations
- If self-employed:
- Business must be at least 5 years in operation
- Profitable for the last 2 years
Consequently, after filling out an application form, the following documents are necessary:
Fully Employed applicants need:
- Accomplished Application Form
- Original Certificate of Employment/2 months pay slip
- Copy of 2 Valid ID's
- Copy of latest ITR
- Copy of 1 month latest credit card billing
- Copy of 1 utility bill
Self – Employed applicants need:
- Accomplished Application Form
- Copy of Business Papers
- Copy of any latest utility bill
- Copy of 1 month latest credit card bill
- Copy of 2 yrs financial statements with ITR
- Copy of latest 6 months bank statements
*Additional documents may be required during credit evaluation.
How does the RCBC Personal Loan Calculator work?
The RCBC Personal Loan calculator computes the estimated cost of borrowing and amount of payment per instalment. Input the desired loan amount to automatically get the estimated monthly amortization for different tenors.
You still have other personal loan options available from different banks in the Philippines, see below:UCPB YES Personal Loan
BPI Personal Loan
EastWest Bank Personal Loan
Our team would like to help further in your search by providing the entire list of Salary Loan shown on our website to assist you in getting the loan that's right for your needs.