- Interest Rate (p.a.)
16.80% - 16.80%
- Loan Tenure
1 - 3 years
- Approval Duration
Up to 5-7 banking days
- Min. monthly income
What's so great about Sterling Bank of Asia Personal Loan?
- Enjoy terms of up to 36 months.
- Use the loan for whatever you need.
- Borrow any amount from ₱50,000 to ₱1,000,000.
|Min. financing amount||₱50,000.00|
|Max.financing amount|| Up to ₱1,000,000.00|
|Min. loan tenure||1 year|
|Max. loan tenure||3 years|
|Interest rate||Fixed rate of 17.40% per annum, 1.45% per month add-on|
|Approval duration||Up to 5-7 banking days|
Fees & Charges
|One time set up|
|Processing fee||₱2,000.00 (employed) / ₱2,500 (self-employed)|
|Stamp duty||₱1.00 for every ₱200.00 in excess of ₱250,000.00 of the loan amount|
|Disbursement & misc. fee||N/A|
|Early settlement||None if you have informed the bank one month ahead.|
|Late payment charges||₱300.00 or 5% p.a. on any balance outstanding, whichever is higher|
|Age requirement||Age 21 - 60|
|Employment eligibility||At least ₱30,000.00 monthly income|
|Min. salary requirement||₱30,000 gross per month|
|Guarantor / Collateral requirement||No|
|Need to open linked banked account?||Yes|
|Other details||Method of Payment - Post-dated checks|
Product Review by
Sterling Bank of Asia Personal Loan FAQ
How much can I borrow?
With a Sterling Bank of Asia Personal Loan, borrow as much as P1,000,000, subject to approval.
What are the Sterling Bank of Asia’s Personal Loan Requirements?
An applicant must fulfill Sterling Bank of Asia’s eligibility criteria for a loan:
- Filipino Citizen
- 21 - 60 years old
- Minimum gross salary of P30,000 per month
- With home and office landline
- No adverse credit findings
- At least 1 year residency, if renting
- For employed:
- Employment tenure of at least 2 years with present employer except for BPO/Call Center Back Room and Manufacturing Companies which is at least 3 years
- For self-employed:
- Business in operation for at least 3 years and profitable for the past 2 years
Consequently, after filling out an application form, the following documents are necessary:
Fully Employed applicants need:
- Copy of 1 month latest pay slip
- Latest BIR Form 2316 with complete signature
- Photocopy of Company ID
- Photocopy of 1 Government ID
- Latest 2 months credit card statements (if any)
- Certificate of Employment (for selected companies)
Self–Employed applicants need:
- Business Permit
- DTI or SEC Registration w/ Gen. Information Sheet
- 6 months Bank Statements
- 2 years ITR with Audited Financial Statement
- Trade references (3 customers and 3 suppliers with contact details)
*Additional documents may be required during credit evaluation.
How does the Sterling Bank of Asia Personal Loan Calculator work?
The Sterling Bank of Asia Personal Loan calculator computes the estimated cost of borrowing and amount of payment per instalment. Input the desired loan amount to automatically get the estimated monthly amortization for different tenors.
If you would like to consider personal loans from various banks in the Philippines, you can start with a few below:HSBC Personal Loan
Eastwest Bank Personal Loan with Credit Card Bundle
Standard Chartered EZ Personal Loan
If you haven't found the right option for you, we suggest that you visit our complete list of Personal Loan Lenders available on our website and find out which one matches your requirement.