iMoney Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy Statement
iMoney is all about empowering consumer choice, giving you all the information you need to make smart financial decisions. To show that we value your privacy, we are empowering you to decide on the personal information you share with us, and let you in on how we use it.
After all, making intelligent decisions is what iMoney is all about.
- Refer you to the financial product(s), and/ or financial institutions (or their authorized representatives) specified by you while completing application forms on our website; and/or
- To enable you to access and use iMoney's services; and/or
- To personalize and improve aspects of our overall service to you and our other users, as well as carrying out research such as analyzing market trends and customer demographics; and or
- To communicate with you, in order to verify the personal information provided, or to request any additional information that is vital to fulfilling the service you have applied for; and/or
- To send you information about products and services which we think may be of interest to you.
iMoney may disclose and transfer personal data to third parties including financial institutions, whose products are listed on the iMoney website, and/ or their authorized representatives. These transactions will only be made with third parties that were consented by you, the user.
At no point will we sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or are required to do so under the law.
iMoney takes all reasonable steps to ensure that your information is accurate, complete, not misleading and kept up-to-date, consistent with the purpose for which the information was collected.
Please write to us if you would like to access or correct personal information that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date. We will use reasonable efforts to accommodate requests for access and information changes. Similarly, please contact us should you wish to withdraw consent for the use of your personal information.
You agree that we shall be entitled to advise you via email, post, telephone or by text of products, services and other offers we think may interest you.
Whenever you provide us with personal information, we will give you an opportunity to tell us you do not consent to us and others using and sharing your information for marketing purposes. Unless you tell us otherwise, you are consenting to such uses.
Any electronic marketing communications we send you will include clear and concise instructions to follow should you wish to unsubscribe at any time.
Should you no longer wish to be contacted by us, you can advise us at any time by contacting us on +639174135028 or by sending an email to hello@iMoney.ph.
You can also ask us at any time to stop passing your information to third parties for marketing purposes, which we will do.
- understand browsing habits on this Website;
- understand the number of visitors to this Website and the pages visited; and
- remember you when you return to this Website so we can provide you with a better browsing experience.
Most cookies are deleted as soon as you close your browser, these are known as session cookies. Others, known as persistent cookies, are stored on your computer either until you delete them or they expire. By using this Service, you consent to us using cookies.
This website uses the following cookies:
The Google Analytics cookie allows us to see information on user website activity including, but not limited to page views, referral and average time spent on the website. The information is de-personalised and is displayed as numbers, meaning it will not be tracked back to individuals, which helps to protect your privacy. Using Google Analytics we can see what content is popular on our website, and strive to ensure you have the best user experience possible.
We use Google Analytics remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages or take specific actions on the website. This allows us to provide targeted advertising in the future.
You can choose to block or delete cookies through your browser settings. If you decide to block or delete our cookies, you will not be able to benefit from the full range of our Services and this may affect the performance of our website on your system.