Cebu Pacific Issued An Update On Their July Flights
Cebu Pacific announced on Tuesday its updated schedule for both CebPac and Cebgo domestic flights from July 7 to 31, 2020. Their new flight schedules are aligned with the regulation implemented by the Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) and also conforming to the limitations and restrictions by the local governments in the concerned cities/destinations according to the budget carrier’s advisory.
The following are the new schedule for Cebu Pacific domestic flights, previously scheduled flights not in this list are canceled.
|Manila-Cauayan- Manila||Tues / Thur / Sat|
|manila - Legazpi-Manila||Tues / Thur / Sat
Once a day starting July 16 to be confirmed
|Manila - Puerto Pricensa - Manila||Mon / Thur|
|Manila - San Jose - Manila||Tues / Sat|
|Manila - Tablas - Manila||Wed / Sun|
|Manila - Virac - Manila||Mon / Fri (Starting July 16)|
|Manila - Cebu - Manila||Once a day (daily)|
|Iloilo - Manila||Tue / Thur (Until July 15)|
|Manila - Kalibo - Manila||Wed / Sat (Starting July 15)|
|Manila - Tacloban - Manila||2x daily (July 13 - 15)
Once a day starting July 16)
|Manila-Butuan- Manila||Once a day starting July 16 (to be confirmed|
|Manila - Cagayan De Oro (Languindingan) - Manila||Twice daily|
|Manila - Cotabato - Manila||Once a day|
|Cebu - Davao - Cebu||Tues|
|Manila - Dipolog - Manila||Once a day|
|Manila - General Santos - Manila||Mon / Thu|
|Manila - Pagadian - Manila||Once a day|
|Manila - Zamboanga - Manila||Wed / Fri|
Additionally, Cebu Pacific issued an announcement to passengers on the flights that are canceled and are encouraged to rebook any of the above-mentioned flights.
- Guests are STRONGLY URGED to select destinations that are closest to their residences, to be able to comply with directives from local authorities.
- Passengers may be asked to provide their complete addresses prior to the travel date. Providing inaccurate information may result in denied boarding of the flight,” it said.
- All of Cebu Pacific’s international flights are canceled from July 7 to 31, 2020.
- The budget carrier encourages passengers on canceled flights to manage their bookings online via our website, ideally before their scheduled travel dates.
- Passengers may choose to place the full cost of the ticket in a Travel Fund valid for one year; full refund; or opt to rebook to any other travel date within three months, free of charge.