LBC Express Shipping Guide
Dubbed as the “Hari ng Padala” and with over 1,400 outlets around the Philippines, LBC is one of the country’s leading courier, cargo, logistics, and money remittance service firms. LBC was the first company in the country to offer express delivery and cargo shipping, as well as 24-hour door-to-door delivery.
Aside from shipping and logistics, the firm offers a variety of other services to both individuals and organizations. Throughout the years, LBC has adapted seamlessly to the evolving logistics landscape in the Philippines thus it remains one of the country’s prominent courier service providers.
The courier service offered by LBC is the company’s hallmark product, allowing clients to send and receive products from anywhere in the country or even internationally via land, sea, and air. But throughout the year, LBC has gone beyond logistics provision, from merely shipping items within and outside the country to remittance service to eCommerce fulfillment services.
Here’s a quick rundown of LBC Express’s Philippine services:
Shipping and logistics
- Land freight services – Door to door delivery of documents (passports, visas, birth certificates, and other PSA documents, pictures, and so on), mail (birthday cards, Christmas cards, and so on), packages (clothes, groceries, gadgets, and so on), and cargo (furniture, vehicles, machinery, produce, etc.).
- Sea freight services – Cargo movement and delivery nationwide from the Philippines to abroad
- Airfreight services – Shipping of parcels via plane, considered as the faster and more secure way to ship any items in and out of the Philippines.
- Cross-border shipping – Shipment of items or products within the country; partners can choose whether they want to ship it by air, land, or sea.
This is a logistics and supply chain service for big businesses requiring the following solutions:
- Warehousing services
- Cold chain solutions
- Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC) services
- Cross-Docking Services
LBC Express offers remittance services, but with limited reach within the Philippines and in a few countries where LBC is available. Below is a list of the remittance services they provide.
- Instant Peso Padala (IPP) – Send cash from one LBC branch to another; the receiver can claim the money immediately.
- IPP Online – The sender can send money through LBC’s website any time of the day, and the receiver can claim the funds at any LBC branch during their business hours.
- IPP International – Send money to another country via LBC’s partner centers.
- PesoPak Door to Door – Door-to-door delivery of the funds to the receiver.
- Remit to Account – Directly deposit the funds to the recipient’s bank account.
LBC remittance charge for their service based on the amount of money you are sending. The fees are as follows:
|Instant Peso Padala (IPP) and IPP International|
|Remittance Amounts (₱)||Fees (₱)|
|101 – 200||15|
|201 – 300||20|
|301 – 400||25|
|401 – 500||30|
|501 – 600||35|
|601 – 700||40|
|701 – 800||45|
|801 – 1,000||50|
|1,001 – 1,500||75|
|1,501 – 2,000||100|
|2,001 – 2,500||125|
|2,501 – 3,000||150|
|3,001 – 4,000||180|
|4,001 – 5,000||220|
|PesoPak Door to Door|
|Remittance Amounts (₱)||Fees (₱)|
|101 – 200||37|
|201 – 300||52|
|301 – 400||54|
|401 – 500||59|
|501 – 600||71|
|601 – 700||76|
|701 – 1,000||80|
|1,001 – 1,500||119|
|1,501 – 2,000||140|
|2,001 – 2,500||179|
|2,501 – 3,000||200|
|3,001 – 4,000||260|
|4,001 – 5,000||320|
|Remit To Account|
|Remittance Amounts (₱)||Fees (₱)|
|100 – 1,000||100|
|1,001 – 3,000||120|
|3,001 – 5,000||150|
How to ship your items via LBC?
If you prefer to drop off your item for delivery at an LBC location, you can make a reservation online to expedite the procedure. Filling out forms at the branch is no longer necessary with online booking.
Here’s how you can do that!
- Fill out the signup form at lbconline.lbcexpress.com/signup to create an LBC Online account.
- Log in to your account after signing up and use the LBC Online booking page to schedule a delivery. You’ll receive an LBC Online confirmation once your drop-off request is processed.
- Pack the item you want to ship properly, don’t seal it yet because it will be inspected at the LBC branch. Put a label on it containing the booking reference number you get from the confirmation.
- Bring your parcel to the LBC Express branch near you within five business days from the time you booked your shipping request.
- Drop off your parcel at the Express Lane in the LBC branch and provide the LBC staff with your booking reference number and the parcel.
- Pay the required amount to complete the process.
LBC Pick Up service
In case you don’t have the time to drop off your packages at an LBC branch, you can get it picked up by LBC instead. This is a good alternative to branch drop-off for online businesses and people who just don’t have the time to go to a branch.
LBC Pick Up is a service that allows you to ship products without having to visit an LBC branch in person. An LBC Express rider will arrive at your location the next business day after you order a pick-up online, pick up your delivery, and collect your payment. After that, the package will be delivered by LBC Express.
How to book an LBC Pick Up service?
- Visit www.lbcexpress.com/online-booking to book an LBC Pick Up.
- Choose the date and time of the pick-up.
- On the booking form, fill in the relevant shipper and bank account information.
- Complete the request by clicking the Submit button. A booking confirmation and an LBC Online tracking number will be sent to you.
- When the rider arrives at your location, put the item into the provided receptacle and then seal it and attach the airway bill (AWB). Lastly, give your package and payment to the rider.
LBC Pick Up Rates
Fortunately, LBC does not charge for the pick-up service, the fee is already covered in the overall charge for the shipping which will be based on various factors such as the mode of shipment, the size of the parcel, the destination, etc.
The LBC Pick Up areas/cities
- Metro Manila
- Davao del Sur
- Lanao del Norte
- Misamis Occidental
- Misamis Oriental
- Negros Occidental
- Negros Oriental
- South Cotabato
- Zamboanga del Sur
LBC shipping rates
LBC Express rates for delivery services vary depending on these factors:
- Shipping method (by land/sea/domestic air/international air)
- Packaging – document or cargo
- Package size, weight, or volume
- The declared value of your item
On top of that, the following will be applied:
|Package Dimensions||Intra-City Shipping (Branch Pickup)||Intra-City Shipping (Home Delivery)||Inter-City Shipping (Branch Pickup)||Inter-City Shipping (Home Delivery)|
|N-Pack Small - 14" x 9.5" (1 kg)||₱80||₱120||₱80||₱150|
|N-Pack Large - 18" x 12" (3 kg)||₱80||₱160||₱80||₱190|
|Kilo Box Small - 9" x 5" x 3" (3 kg)||₱80||₱160||₱80||₱190|
|Kilo Box Medium - 10.5" x 14" x 7" (5 kg)||₱220||₱220||₱345||₱345|
On top of the shipping fee, there is a valuation fee for every delivery which is ₱15 minimum for the first ₱500 declared value. There will be an additional ₱5 for a value exceeding ₱500.
You can check the shipping cost for your package using LBC’s rate calculator on their website.