iMoney is the market leader for financial aggregators across Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines and Indonesia. We provide a range of solutions to our B2C and B2B customers looking for financial advice and providing them with the right package to suit their needs. We are currently looking for content writers for iMoney Philippines based in our head office in Kuala Lumpur and to join our ever-growing marketing team. Excellent career opportunities are on offer for the right candidate.
This role is best suited to someone who thrives on a changing environment and who enjoys the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment. The ability to adapt, think out of the box, be self-motivated and have keen attention to detail are vital.
- Generate content ideas and build the editorial plan
- Grow engagement for the content section: pageviews, shares, email opens
- Increase organic performance for content on site from SEO rankings
- Write, edit and review content, including infographic, sponsored, original and newsletters
- Regular production of non-standard content like long guides, quizzes, surveys, etc.
- Find and maintain relationships with external writers and websites as frequent contributors to iMoney
- Manage weekly newsletter content and distribution
- Develop and enforce the publication's policy and procedures, including deadlines and style
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years of experience as a content writer or related.
- Excellent command of English with good communication skills, both written and oral
- Able to deliver high quality work on time and work under pressure
- Well organised, a good multi-tasker and tenacious in character
- Interest in and knowledge of general consumer finance topics is highly advantageous, as is knowledge and/or experience in digital media
- An innovative team player who is dynamic, motivated and process oriented with the determination to succeed
- Ability to work independently as well as being a team player
- Required language: English