Business Development Executive / Manager
iMoney is a financial aggregator across Malaysia and Philippines. We provide a range of solutions to our B2C and B2B customers looking for financial products and services.
We are currently looking for a Business Development Executive / Manager for iMoney Philippines to join our Commercial team on a full-time basis.
As a Business Development Executive / Manager, you will be responsible for growing a profitable portfolio of customers and revenue for the company. Your duty will include negotiating and overseeing contracts, pursuing new business opportunities, and leading the company’s sales and marketing strategies.
- Assist with the P&L of the business verticals of iMoney Philippines, including creating and executing on monthly plans, performing ad-hoc business analysis, and making tactical adjustments towards meeting targets in Sales & Marketing.
- Identify new business opportunities and marketing strategies to drive revenue growth.
- Implement sales strategies, including market analysis, target identification and competitors’ analysis.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders e.g. marketing, product development, and Brand teams to align business development efforts with our company strategy. Act as a liaison person between teams to ensure seamless coordination for Partners deliverables.
- Partner negotiation, pricing discussion and agreement development to maximize profitability.
- Analyze partners performance metrics to optimize business development strategies.
- Provide weekly reports on business development activities, sales pipeline, revenue projections, and performance metrics. Utilize data-driven insights to make informed decisions and optimize processes.
- Represent our company at industry events, conferences, and networking functions to establish a strong presence and expand our professional network.
- Assist in forging long lasting working relationships with our providers’ operational and acquisition teams.
- Execute conversion initiatives & campaigns that would improve the revenue and User to-Approval performance of providers.
- Assist with the negotiation and contract renewals with providers.
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy, and access to key reports from providers.
- Execute marketing campaigns as well as reporting of progress.
- Responsible for onboarding potential business partners for all product verticals of iMoney PH.
- Assist in preparing and discussing weekly and monthly performance reports for internal meetings.
- Other tasks assigned.
- Degree in business, marketing.
- 2 to 4 years working experience in Sales / Commercial or Business Development or have experience with a Media agency with a track record of success in driving revenue and growth and closing deals.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with partners and stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience in developing and presenting proposals and pitches to prospective partners with strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and be part of a team, with strong project management of detail oriented.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Interested applicants can send their resumes and transcripts directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.