- Get up to 6% rebate on all your supermarket purchases.
- Get a 2% rebate on your Meralco bill.
- Get a 0.2% rebate on your dining bill.
- Get up to 0.2% rebate on all your gas bills.
- Get up to 0.2% rebate on all your shopping from boutiques to department stores.
- Get a 0.2% rebate on your travel expenses
- Annual Fee Waived
- For the first year, annual fee is waived. For the succeeding years, spend at least ₱15,000.00 a month or ₱180,000.00 a year, the annual fee of ₱2,800.00 will be automatically waived.
- Balance Transfer
- Get a low interest of 0.99% per month for a lock-in tenure of 12 months.
- Installment Plan
- 0% interest Installment Payment Plan at all participating merchants. You can get to choose from different monthly terms, from 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24 months. You also have the option to convert your previous purchases (single receipt of ₱5,000.00) to installments.
- Credit Limit
- Get a high credit limit that allows you to buy something extra special while you shop.
- Enjoy flexible credit limit with the option to combine or allocate your credit limit between your principal and supplementary credit cards, the way you see fit.
- Share the benefits of your card to your immediate family, relatives, or friends, with up to seven (7) supplementary cards. You don’t have to worry about overspending though, since you can assign limits for as low as ₱10,000.00 on each card.
- Easily get a credit line increase if you have maintained a good credit standing, have not had a credit line increase in the last six (6) months, and if you’ve been a cardholder for more than a year.
- Citi Privileges
- Never worry about shopping anywhere in the world. Enjoy worldwide acceptance with your Citi Credit Card. Accepted in 29 million establishments in over 150 countries.
- Take advantage of exclusive dining deals in more than 1,000 locations in the Philippines.
- Get discounts, freebies, and upgrades all over the world, through Citibank’s partners that total to 5,000 establishments across the globe.
- With the Member – Get – Member program, have family and friends sign-up for their own Citi card and get exciting rewards all year round.
- Added Services
- Manage your finances 24/7 as you take advantage of online banking through Citibank Online. Conveniently pay your bills and view your account information without the hassle.
- You can easily pay for your bills, verify the amount you owe Citibank, or access available credit with a single text message through Mobile Payments.
- Call Citibank’s hotline to transact or inquire about anything anytime via 24- Hour Citiphone
- Receive your statements via email through Electronic Statement and get to learn about the latest offers, deals, and promotions faster than before.
|Min. monthly income
|Min. age for principal holder
At least 23 years of age or older
|Min. age for supplementary holder
16 years old and above
|Fee for supplementary holder
||3.5% per month
|Must have postpaid account?
||Tax Identification Number (TIN) and SSS/GSIS No.
|Card Replacement Fee
|Sales Slip Retrieval Fee
₱250.00 for each sales slip
|Late payment charge
₱850.00 or the unpaid Minimum Amount Due, whichever is lower.
|Cash advance amount
May vary from time to time
|Cash advance charge
₱500.00 or 3.00% of cash advance amount, whichever is higher
|Cash advance interest charge
|Rewards points expiry
Product Review by
It’s Raining Rebates
Let your everyday expenses get some of your cash back with Citibank Cashback Credit Card. Using your cards high credit limit, you can get to receive up to 6% in grocery rebate, 2% Meralco bill rebate, and .02% rebate on all other purchases charged to your card for a minimum monthly spend. Aside from the rebates, you also enjoy international acceptance and recognition to more than 29 million establishments in over 150 countries. You can also take advantage of dining privileges, shopping discounts, and travel deals from partner merchants around the world.
Fees and Charges of Citibank Cashback Credit Card
For principal cardholders, the annual membership fee is ₱3,500 and ₱1,750 for supplementary cardholders. Monthly finance charge is 3.5% whereas late payment charge is ₱850.00 or the unpaid Minimum Amount Due, whichever is lower.
Are you eligible for a Citibank Cashback Credit Card?
You are eligible to apply as a principal cardholder if you are 23 years and older and earn at least ₱20,800 monthly income. If you are earning at least ₱15,000 per month, you will need to have an existing credit card for at least 7 months. The supplementary cardholder should be at least 16 years and above.
To view other choices, here are recommendations from our team: Security Bank Complete Cashback Credit Card and Standard Chartered Cash Rewards Credit Card, both cards have similar features that you may find interesting as well.
If these rewards still doesn't impress you, you can check out more Citibank credit card promos listed on our website and find that exciting deal that matches your need.