- Get up to 0.25% rebates when you pay gas bills.
- Get up to 0.25% rebates when you pay utilities using this credit card.
- Get up to 0.25% rebate on grocery spends.
Health & Wellness
- Get up to 10% rebate on Mercury Drug purchases.
- Get up to 10% rebate on participating hospital bills.
- Enjoy free 24/7 ambulance service worth ₱10,000
- Cashback Limit
- Have a total spending of at least ₱10,000.00 per month to enjoy maximum rebates. Monthly rebate cap of ₱800.00 per billing statement. Save as much as ₱9,600.00 per year.
- Balance Transfer
- Converted Monthly Factor Rate of 0.99% or an Annual Effective Interest Rate of 22.10% for a 60 month term.
- Installment Plan
- 0% interest Installment Payment Plan at all participating merchants. Choose between the months of 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24 months.
- You can also convert prior purchases (single receipt of ₱5,000.00) to installments.
- Credit Limit
- Spend more as you get a higher credit limit and buy that extra special item without you worrying.
- Take advantage with the option of allocating your credit limit between your principal and supplementary credit cards so you can get to monitor your finances the way you like it.
- Request additional supplementary cards for up to seven (7) of your immediate family and friends. Conveniently assign your spending limits for each card and have it as low as ₱10,000.00 while having to share the same card benefits with them.
- Having maintained a good credit standing, you may easily request for a credit line increase, provided that you’ve been a cardholder for over a year and haven’t had a credit line increase in the last six (6) months.
- Citi Privileges
- With worldwide acceptance, you can use your card anywhere, locally or abroad. Wherever you are, your Citi Credit Card is accepted in more than 150 countries and over 29 million establishments.
- Eat out and have the best dining experience with your Citi Credit Card as you enjoy exclusive deals in over 1,000 establishments in the Philippines.
- Wherever you go, get to enjoy freebies, upgrades, and exclusive discounts to more than 5,000 Citibank participating establishments around the world.
- Have your family and friends sign up for their own Citi card and get to enjoy exciting privileges and rewards all year with the Member–Get–Member program.
- Added Services
- Conveniently manage your finances, pay your bills, and access your account information, anytime, anywhere with Citibank Online.
- Enjoy the benefits of mobile payments as you send a single text message to access available credit, pay bills, and even view your outstanding balance with ease.
- Get a dedicated hotline with 24-Hour Citiphone. Call for any inquiries or if you need help on any of your transactions.
- Electronic Statement. Learn the latest promotions and offers faster when you receive your statements via email.
|Min. monthly income
||₱20,800.00 (or ₱15,000 for existing credit cardholders)
|Min. age for principal holder
At least 21 years of age or older
|Min. age for supplementary holder
16 years old and above
|Fee for supplementary holder
||3.5% per month
|Must have postpaid account?
||Tax Identification Number (TIN) and SSS/GSIS No.
|Card Replacement Fee
|Sales Slip Retrieval Fee
₱250.00 for each sales slip
|Late payment charge
₱850.00 or the unpaid Minimum Amount Due, whichever is lower.
|Cash advance amount
May vary from time to time
|Cash advance charge
₱500.00 or 3% of cash advance amount, whichever is higher
|Cash advance interest charge
|Rewards points expiry
Product Review by
Healthcare at a Discount
With Citibank Mercury Drug Credit Card, looking after your health won’t be that expensive. Simply use your card at Mercury Drug stores and participating hospitals and you can receive up to 10% rebate for a minimum spend. Another benefit from this card is you get automatic enrolment to Emergency Quick Response Program through Lifeline Rescue which allows you to receive 24/7 medical advisory and free ambulance service worth ₱10,000.
Fees and Charges of Citibank Mercury Drug Credit Card
The annual membership fee for this card for the principal cardholder is ₱2,000, and ₱900 for the supplementary cardholder. The interest rate is 3.5% per month and late payment charge is ₱850.00 or the unpaid Minimum Amount Due, whichever is lower.
Are you eligible for a Citibank Mercury Drug Credit Card?
A ₱15,000 minimum monthly income for principal cardholders is required, as well as an existing credit card for at least 7 months. However, if you are earning ₱20,800 per month and above, existing credit card is not required. Principal cardholder must be 21 years of age or older, the supplementary cardholder must be 16 years old and up.
If you want to look for another option, here's what our team recommends, RCBC HBC Bankard Credit Card. This card has similar features that you may be interested in.
Found the credit card you`re looking for? If you're now ready for your Citibank credit card application, select the card and use our website features to enjoy a fast and hassle-free online application.