Min. Monthly Income
- Get 5,000 Cash Credit (credited as 5,000 points) when you apply by March 31, 2020.
- Enjoy FREE Annual Physical Exam until June 30, 2020.
- Earn 1 rewards point for every ₱200 spend anywhere (Except spend on drugstores other than Mercury Drug)
- Earn 5x rewards points on Mercury Drug purchases. Earn 5x rewards points on up to P320,000 spend in Mercury Drug every month. Otherwise you can still enjoy 1x rewards point.
- Earn 3x rewards points on Health, Beauty and Wellness Spend which includes clinics, spas, gyms, salons and ALL hospitals.
- Earn 3x rewards points on Foreign Currency spend
- Enjoy FREE 24/7 ambulance service worth ₱10,000 within Metro Manila once a year
- No cap on points you can earn
- 1 Rewards Point = 1 Peso
FREE ₱5,000 worth of Mercury Drug rewards points. Apply for a CITI Mercury Drug Card and find out instantly if you’re qualified!
- Apply and get approved for a Citi Mercury Drug Card until March 31, 2020 and get ₱5,000 worth of Mercury Drug rewards points.
Product Review by
Good health has never been this rewarding
With the Mercury Drug Citi Card, earn rewards points while living a healthy lifestyle. Get 1 rewards point for every ₱200 spend anywhere*, 5x rewards points on up to ₱320,000 spend in Mercury Drug every month (otherwise you can still enjoy 1x point) and 3x rewards points on Health, Beauty and Wellness Spend including clinics, spas, gyms, salons and ALL hospitals. There is no cap on points that you can earn. Another benefit from this card is you get automatic enrolment to the Emergency Quick Response Program through Lifeline Rescue which allows you to receive 24/7 medical advisory and FREE ambulance service worth ₱10,000 within Metro Manila once a year.
Fees and Charges of Citibank Mercury Drug Credit Card
The annual membership fee for this card for the principal cardholder is ₱2,000, and ₱900 for the supplementary cardholder. The interest rate is 3.5% per month and late payment charge is ₱850.00 or the unpaid Minimum Amount Due, whichever is lower.
Are you eligible for a Citibank Mercury Drug Credit Card?
A ₱15,000 minimum monthly income for principal cardholders is required, as well as an existing credit card for at least 7 months. However, if you are earning ₱20,800 per month and above, existing credit card is not required. Principal cardholder must be 21 years of age or older, the supplementary cardholder must be 16 years old and up.
If you want to look for another option, here's what our team recommends, RCBC HBC Bankard Credit Card. This card has similar features that you may be interested in.
Found the credit card you`re looking for? If you're now ready for your Citibank credit card application, select the card and use our website features to enjoy a fast and hassle-free online application.