- Get a 5% rebate on your Shell fuel purchases
- Get a 5% rebate on ALL auto repairs, accessories and services nationwide
- Get a 5% rebate when you use your Shell Citibank Card to purchase South Luzon Expressway and North Luzon Expressway toll load
- Cashback Limit
- To enjoy maximum rebates, total outstore spending should amount to at least ₱10,000.00 per month. Shell Citi card holders can get up to ₱10,000.00 rebate/year.
- Balance Transfer
- Low interest of 0.99% per month for a lock-in tenure of 12 months.
- Installment Plan
- 0% interest Installment Payment Plan at all participating merchants. You can choose between 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 & 24 months. Also convert your previous purchases (single receipt of ₱5,000.00) to installments.
- Credit Limit
- With a high credit limit, there’s always room for something extra whenever you’re on a shopping spree.
- Having a combined credit limit lets you allocate your credit limit the way you prefer, between your principal & supplementary credit cards.
- Get additional supplementary cards for up to seven (7) of your relatives and friends. Share the benefits of your card and assign spend limits for as low as P10,000 for each card.
- Increase your credit line if you have maintained a good credit standing, have been a cardholder for more than a year, or have not had a credit line increase in the last six (6) months.
- Citi Privileges
- Wherever you shop, you don’t have to worry about using your card. With worldwide acceptance, you can use your Citi Credit Card in over 150 countries and 29 million establishments.
- Enjoy the best, local dining deals with over 1,000 establishments in the Philippines.
- Get exclusive international privileges, as you avail of freebies, discounts, and upgrades from over 5,000 Citibank partner establishments all over the world.
- Get exciting rewards all year round with Member – Get – Member deals. Just have your family and friends sign-up for their own Citi card.
- Added Services
- Easy access to your account information, manage your finances online 24/7, and pay bills with Citibank Online.
- Take advantage of mobile payments as you pay for your bills, access account information such as available credit and the amount you owe Citibank, all with just a single text message.
- Inquire about anything, or transact anytime with Citiphone, Citibank’s 24- Hour hotline.
- Be informed faster with new offers and the latest promotions as you receive your statements electronically via email.
|Min. monthly income
||₱20,800.00 (or ₱15,000 for existing credit cardholders)
|Min. age for principal holder
At least 21 years of age or older
|Min. age for supplementary holder
16 years old and above
|Fee for supplementary holder
||3.5% per month
|Must have postpaid account?
||Tax Identification Number (TIN) and SSS/GSIS No.
|Card Replacement Fee
|Sales Slip Retrieval Fee
|Late payment charge
₱850.00 or the unpaid Minimum Amount Due, whichever is lower
|Cash advance amount
May vary from time to time
|Cash advance charge
₱500.00 or 3.00% of cash advance amount, whichever is higher
|Cash advance interest charge
|Rewards points expiry
Product Review by
Going on a road trip has never been this fun. With Citibank Shell Credit Card, you can enjoy traveling a lot more as you receive rewards that will surely make your trip a pleasurable and worry-free experience. Every time you use your credit card, you can receive 5% rebate on Shell fuel purchases, 5% rebate on all auto repairs, accessories, and services nationwide, and 5% rebate on toll load purchases for either North or South Luzon Expressway.
Fees and Charges of Citibank Shell Credit Card
The principal cardholder’s annual membership fee is ₱2,500 and ₱1,200 for the supplementary cardholder. Monthly finance charge is 3.5% and late payment charge is ₱850.00 or the unpaid Minimum Amount Due, whichever is lower.
Are you eligible for a Citibank Shell Credit Card?
To apply, the primary cardholder should have ₱20,800 minimum monthly salary and aged 21 years and above. If you are earning at least ₱15,000 per month, you will need to have an existing credit card for at least 7 months to apply. The supplementary cardholder should be 16 years old and above.
Still considering other options? We can help. Here's some recommendations coming from our team: Union Bank Phoenix Petroleum Visa Credit Card and BPI Petron Credit Card, both of which feature similar benefits that you might be looking for.
If saving money with your credit card is what you're after, then having a free annual fee for life Citibank credit card should be on top of your list. Browse through our selection of cards and find the right rewards for your need.