Eligibility Criteria for an Eastwest Bank Credit Card:
In order to qualify for this card:
You must be at least 21 years old if you're applying as a primary holder
You must be a Filipino Citizen or local resident foreigner
You must be earning at least ₱120,000 per annum
You must have a residence landline or mobile phone and business landline
General Document Requirements for EastWest Bank Credit Card Application:
Filled-out application form
- Government issued ID
- OR photocopy of Certificate of Compensation Payment/ Tax Withheld (BIR Form 2316)
- OR photocopy of Certificate of Employment stating breakdown of compensation
- OR Letter of Appointment/Personnel Action Memo
- OR Salary Adjustment Memo issued within the latest month
- OR latest three (3) months payslip
- OR latest copy of Service Record for government employees
- OR valid credit card reference and latest month statement of account
- Government issued ID
- Photocopy of Registration of Business Name
- Photocopy of latest Income Tax Return (ITR) AND W4 with BIR/Bank Stamp AND Audited Financial Statements for the last 2 years OR Bank Statements for the last 3 months
EastWest Credit Card Promos
Looking to save up on special offers? We’ve listed down this month’s EastWest credit card promotions for you to choose from.
Get 30% off at Rieseling Boracay
Relax and unwind on the white sandy shores of Boracay as you enjoy 30% discount at Rieseling Beach Resort when you book and pay using your EastWest Bank credit card.
Offer details: To avail, inform about claiming the promo upon making a reservation using your EastWest Bank credit card. Offer is subject to room availability and valid only during off-peak season. A 20% discount will be granted during peak season.
Eligible cards: Open to all active EastWest Bank credit cardholders in good standing.
Promo period: Promo valid until May 31, 2018.
Savings of up to 20% at Vanilla Cafe
Enjoy a hearty meal as you take a break from a stressful day at Vanilla Cafe. Using your EastWest credit card, save 20% on food and drinks while enjoying the laid-back ambience that will surely soothe your senses.
Offer details: For a minimum single-receipt of ₱700, you can receive a 20% discount on your total food and beverage bill when you dine at the Trinoma, BGC, Mother Ignacia, Subic, Baguio, and Evia Lifestyle Center branches. Valid for dine-in customers only.
Eligible cards: Open to all EastWest Bank Credit Cardholders.
Promo period: Promotion runs until October 31, 2017.
20% Dining Discount at Nomads BBQ + Refuge
Enjoy mouthwatering Taiwanese dishes at Nomads BBQ + Refuge and get up to 20% savings. Try their signature Wagyu cubes, Pork, Shrimp and salted egg dumplings, mongolian BBQ, and more.
Offer details: With a minimum single receipt purchase of ₱2,000, you can enjoy 20% off at Nomads BBQ + Refuge using your EastWest Bank Credit Card.
Eligible cards: Open to all active EastWest Bank Credit Cardholders.
Promo period: Offer valid until December 31, 2017.