- Enjoy up to ₱20 Million worth of insurance coverage when travelling
- Exchange points with rewards from Eastwest. ((100 pesos spent, earns you 1 point))
- Use your EastWest Gold Card whenever you shop and get to earn 1 Rewards Point for every ₱100.00 charged to your card. Use your accumulated points to redeem gift vouchers that can exchange for gift certificates or purchase items at partner establishments
- As you travel within the Philippines and around the world, you may use your EastWest Gold MasterCard in more than 29 million establishments worldwide, in over 300 countries wherever MasterCard is accepted
- Charge your gasoline expenses to your EastWest Gold Card and earn 1 Rewards Point for every ₱100.00 spent. Your accumulated Rewards Point can be used to redeem Gift Vouchers used to purchase merchandise or convert to gift certificates at partner shops.
- Buy your groceries using your EastWest Gold Card and every ₱100.00 charged will get you 1 Rewards Point. Accumulated points can converted to Gift Vouchers which you can use to buy merchandise or exchange for gift certificates at partner shops.
- Charge your travel expenses to your EastWest Gold Card and get to earn 1 Rewards Point for every ₱100.00 spent. Use the points that you accumulate to redeem Gift Vouchers which in turn, can be used to buy merchandise or convert to gift certificates at par
- As you travel within the Philippines and around the world, you may use your EastWest Gold MasterCard in more than 30 million establishments worldwide, in over 300 countries wherever MasterCard is accepted.
Quick Bills Facility
- Up to 9 supplementary cards can be provided upon request.
|Min. monthly income
|Min. age for principal holder
21-65 years old
|Min. age for supplementary holder
13 years old and above
|Fee for supplementary holder
||3.5% per month
|Must have postpaid account?
||Tax Identification Number (TIN) and SSS/GSIS No.
|Card Replacement Fee
|Sales Slip Retrieval Fee
₱200.00 for the retrieval of each retail/installment and mail-order/telephone-order charge slip and ₱1,250.00 for the retrieval of each travel and entertainment charge slip
|Late payment charge
8% of the minimum payment due
|Cash advance amount
50% of credit limit
|Cash advance charge
3% of the cash advance amount or ₱600.00, whichever is higher
|Cash advance interest charge
Same as credit card interest, 3.50%
|Rewards points expiry
Product Review by
Experience Life’s Privileges
Swiping away never felt this rewarding with EastWest Bank Gold Credit Card. Every time you spend gives you the chance to choose your own reward. For every ₱100 charged to your card, you earn 1 Rewards Point that you can convert into Limitless Rewards Vouchers. These vouchers lets you purchase merchandise or exchange for gift certificates at partner merchants. As a cardholder, you are also eligible for a variety of perks from shopping privileges to travel & leisure benefits such as free travel accident and inconvenience insurance coverage worth ₱20M for you and your family.
Fees and Charges of EastWest Bank Gold Credit Card
Annual membership fee for principal cardholder will be ₱2,500 and ₱1,250 for supplementary cardholder. There’s a 3.5% interest charge per month and the late payment charge is 8% of the minimum payment due.
Are you eligible for an EastWest Bank Gold Credit Card?
In order to apply, the principal cardholder should be at least 21 years of age, and have an income of at least ₱40,000 per month. Supplementary cardholders should be at least 13 years of age.
Having a hard time finding the right card? Our team also recommends that you check out UCPB Gold Credit Card and Standard Chartered Gold Credit Card, both of which have similar features you might be interested in.
If you're looking for more choices, why not browse our full line up of EastWest Bank credit cards to help you pick the card that best suits you.