- Enjoy exclusive privileges when you use your Metrobank Femme Visa at these establishments, Femme catalog
- Charge your dining expenses to your card and get to earn 1 point for every ₱20.00 spent
- For every ₱20.00 spent on your gas expenses, you get to earn 1 rewards point
- Use your card to spend on your groceries and get to earn 1 point for every ₱20.00 spent
- Earn 1 rewards point for every ₱20.00 charged to your card during your travels
- With your accumulated points, you can exchange them for fabulous items or air miles from Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines or Philippine Airlines
- Balance Transfer
- 0.68% per month for 12, 18, and 24 months.
- Installment Plan
- 0% interest Installment Payment Plan at all participating merchants. Get the flexibility of choosing between 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24 monthly payments.
- Metrobank Chip Card
- Your Metrobank credit card comes with an embedded chip that will help protect you from fraud due to credit card cloning.
- Supplementary Cards
- Up to 4 Supplementary cardholders and enjoy assigning spending limits to manage their spending.
- SMS Balance Inquiry
- Enjoy the convenience of knowing the balance of our credit card by simply sending a text message.
- Payment Facilities
- Paying your bills is easy with a variety of payment facilities that you can choose from. You can pay your bills through any Metrobank or PSBank branch or ATM, or any Bancnet ATM. You can also do payments via mobile banking or online through MetroPhone, Metrobankdirect or PSBank Remote Banking.
||₱2,000.00 (Annual fee is waived for the first year.)
|Min. monthly income
|Min. age for principal holder
At least 21 years of age or older
|Min. age for supplementary holder
14-80 years old
|Fee for supplementary holder
||3.54% per month
|Must have postpaid account?
||Tax Identification Number (TIN) and SSS/GSIS No.
|Card Replacement Fee
|Sales Slip Retrieval Fee
|Late payment charge
₱850.00 or minimum amount due whichever is lower
|Cash advance amount
30% of credit limit
|Cash advance charge
₱600.00 or 3.00% of cash amount availed, whichever is higher
|Cash advance interest charge
|Rewards points expiry
Product Review by
For The Woman On Top
Celebrate womanhood with Metrobank Femme Visa credit card and experience benefits that focuses on every woman’s wants and needs. Indulge in what interests you as you enjoy exclusive perks and privileges from a wide range of partner establishments that pampers your every delight. You also get to spend for a cause, as a portion of all merchant partner sales go to ICANSERVE programs that assists women at risk or living with breast cancer. Rewards are also attainable as you earn 1 point for every ₱20 that you spend and use these accumulated points to redeem fabulous items or air miles from Philippine Airlines, Cathay Pacific Airlines or Singapore Airlines. With all the advantages and features, this is surely a must-have card for every female shopper.
Fees and Charges of Metrobank Femme Visa Credit Card
Annual membership fee is waived for the first year on both principal and supplementary cardholder. Succeedingly, the annual membership fee is ₱1,600 for the principal cardholder and ₱900 for the supplementary cardholder. Monthly interest charge is 3.54% and late payment fee is ₱850.00 or minimum amount due whichever is lower.
Are you eligible for a Metrobank Femme Visa Credit Card?
If you’re interested to apply, you must have ₱15,000 minimum monthly income for the principal cardholder and aged 21 years and above. Supplementary cardholders must be 14-80 years of age.
Considering more options? We can also recommend taking a look at BPI Ayala Malls Amore Credit Card and HSBC Red Credit Card, which have quite similar features and benefits that you might find useful.
To assist in your decision making, we would first suggest to check our guide to Metrobank credit card requirements available on our website. This could help you find the card of your dreams faster and easier.