Min. Monthly Income
- Free Purchase Protection and Free Travel Insurance up to ₱1,000,000
- Available in Peso and Dollar variant
- Flexible, Non-expiring Rewards Points/AIRMILES/Cash Rebates
- Free access to the Miascor and Skyview Lounges
- Up to five (3) supplementary cardholders with free annual membership fees for life
- Your passport to a world of superior convenience and world-class privileges
Enjoy FREE Annual Membership Fee for a lifetime!
- Apply and spend a minimum of Php30,000 within sixty (60) days from card issuance
- Enjoy a lifetime Annual Membership Fee!
Product Review by
Privileges as Prestigious as Platinum
Open only to the limited few with impeccable credit record and cardholder status, with RCBC Black Platinum Peso Credit Card you can enjoy privileges and perks far superior than usual. Achieve world-class traveling convenience as you make payments in any currency and pay in Peso while enjoying international recognition and worldwide acceptance. With a high credit limit, you can also take advantage of cash advance benefits up to as much as 50% of your credit limit or ₱250,000, whichever is lower, at any ATM machine having the MasterCard Cirrus sign across the US and in other countries worldwide. You are eligible as well for emergency assistance anywhere in the world, exclusive access to Miascor Airport Lounge service, and free travel insurance coverage worth up to ₱1M. Plus, every time you use your card, you receive Flexible Rewards Points which you can use in a variety of ways suited to your need.
Fees and Charges of RCBC Black Platinum Peso Credit Card
First year annual membership fee is free for principal cardholder. Up to 5 supplementary cardholders get free annual membership fee for life. Succeedingly, it will be ₱3,600 on the following year for the principal cardholder. Monthly interest rate is 3.5% and late payment fee is ₱400.00.
Are you eligible for an RCBC Black Platinum Peso Credit Card?
To apply, you have to be at least 21 years of age with minimum monthly income of ₱41,667. Supplementary cardholders must be 13 years old and above.
Let our team assist you in choosing the right card. We also recommend that you check out RCBC Diamond Card Platinum Credit Card and Security Bank Platinum Credit Card, since both cards have features similar to what you're looking for.
Do you want to look at more options? You can view our full line up of RCBC Bankard credit cards on our site and find which one matches your requirements.