- Shop and earn one (1) rewards point/airmile/cash rebate each time you charge ₱36 to your card
- Get free real-time SMS alerts each time you make a purchase
- Exclusive shopping deals and promotions
- Dine and earn one (1) rewards point/airmile/cash rebate for every ₱36 charged to your card
- Enjoy exclusive Dining PERKS from your favourite restaurants
- Free Travel Insurance (Travel Plus Lite) & Purchase Protection
- One (1) rewards point for every ₱125.00 spent on gas stations that you may use to redeem cash rebates, air miles, or vouchers.
Flexible and Non-expiring Rewards
Choose the manner by which you want to be rewarded – AIRMILES, Cash Rebate, Shopping Vouchers, Cash Deposit to your RCBC or RCBC Savings Bank, Cash Credit to your RCBC Bankard. And since your Rewards don’t expire, you can accumulate as many points as you can!
Free Budget Monitoring Tools
Unli 0% Installment
Pay for your Utility Bills, 24/7
Conveniently and quickly pay for your bills to over 40 merchants including electricity, water, internet, cable bills, insurance and more through Fast BillsPay. What’s even better, you will also earn Rewards Points/ AIRMILES / Cash Rebates for your bills payment.
Secure Online Shopping
- Get extra layer of protection when shopping online with password protection and personal message via Shop Secure or get an RCBC Bankard webshopper to shop online safely without having to reveal your main RCBC Bankard card details.
||₱3,000.00 (Annual fee is waived for life)
|Min. monthly income
|Min. age for principal holder
21 and above
|Min. age for supplementary holder
13 years old and older
|Fee for supplementary holder
||3.50% per month
|Must have postpaid account?
||Tax Identification Number (TIN) and SSS/GSIS No.
|Card Replacement Fee
|Sales Slip Retrieval Fee
|Late payment charge
|Cash advance amount
30% of credit limit
|Cash advance charge
₱500.00 or 3% of cash advance amount, whichever is higher
|Cash advance interest charge
Same as credit card, 3.50%
|Rewards points expiry
Product Review by
Reliable Travel Companion
If you are a constant traveller, local or abroad, RCBC Gold Credit Card is your best travel companion. Going to your dream holiday destination has never been easier as you earn flexible rewards points when using your card. Get to earn 1 rewards point for as low as P36 charged to your card. Points can be used to redeem shopping vouchers, direct credit/deposit to your account, or have it converted to airmiles. You also receive free travel insurance, purchase protection, concierge service, and access to Miascor Lounge. Another advantage is 0% installment on your international spending. With wide recognition and international acceptance, this card does it all.
Fees and Charges of RCBC Gold Credit Card
First year annual membership fee for the first year is free. Afterwards it will be ₱3,000 for the principal cardholder and ₱1,500 for the supplementary cardholder. Monthly interest rate is 3.5% and late payment charge is ₱400.
Are you eligible for an RCBC Gold Credit Card?
Interested to apply? To be a principal cardholder, you must have a minimum monthly income of ₱30,000 and at least 21 years of age. To become a supplementary cardholder, he/she must be at least 13 years of age.
Let us help you decide. Our team also suggests to view Standard Chartered Gold Credit Card and UCPB Gold Credit Card, which have similar features that you may be interested in.
If you're also looking for additional privileges, you can view current RCBC credit card promos available on our website that you might be interested to avail.