Min. Monthly Income
- Earn Flexible Rewards Points/AIRMILES/Cash Rebates from all your purchases
- Free Budget monitoring tools that give you financial control and empowerment
- Secure shopping – online and in stores
- Convert purchases, outstanding balance and payables to installment
- Free International Travel Insurance & Purchase Protection
NO Annual Membership Fee for life!
- Apply and get approved for any RCBC credit card and enjoy FREE Annual Membership Fee for life. Promo valid until December 31, 2018.
Product Review by
Reliable Travel Companion
If you are a constant traveller, local or abroad, RCBC Gold Credit Card is your best travel companion. Going to your dream holiday destination has never been easier as you earn flexible rewards points when using your card. Get to earn 1 rewards point for as low as P36 charged to your card. Points can be used to redeem shopping vouchers, direct credit/deposit to your account, or have it converted to airmiles. You also receive free travel insurance, purchase protection, concierge service, and access to Miascor Lounge. Another advantage is 0% installment on your international spending. With wide recognition and international acceptance, this card does it all.
Fees and Charges of RCBC Gold Credit Card
First year annual membership fee for the first year is free. Afterwards it will be ₱3,000 for the principal cardholder and ₱1,500 for the supplementary cardholder. Monthly interest rate is 3.5% and late payment charge is ₱400.
Are you eligible for an RCBC Gold Credit Card?
Interested to apply? To be a principal cardholder, you must have a minimum monthly income of ₱30,000 and at least 21 years of age. To become a supplementary cardholder, he/she must be at least 13 years of age.
If you're also looking for additional privileges, you can view current RCBC credit card promos available on our website that you might be interested to avail.