Min. Monthly Income
- Provides 5% rebate on clothing and apparel purchases, both here and abroad
- Flexible, Non-expiring Rewards Points/AIRMILES/Cash Rebates
- Free Purchase Protection and Free Travel Insurance up to ₱1,000,000
- Complimentary Priority Pass™ membership
- Free access to the Miascor and Skyview Lounges
No ANNUAL FEE for the first 3 years!
- Apply and get approved for an RCBC credit card until December 31, 2019 and enjoy waived ANNUAL FEES for the first 3 years!
Product Review by
Live the good life and experience premier lifestyle with the RCBC Bankard Visa Infinite. Whether local or abroad, you can take advantage of exclusive perks and promotions whenever you shop or travel using your card. Get more savings from your spending as you earn 5% rebate on clothing transactions at all retail shops, all year-round. You can also accumulate Reward Points as you receive 1 point each time you charge ₱36 to your card or ₱125 from supermarkets, drugstores, or gas stations. Accumulated reward points can be used to redeem shopping vouchers or directly credited/deposited to your account. Another option is to have it converted to Airmiles or instant cash rebates.
Fees and Charges of RCBC Bankard Visa Infinite
First year annual membership fee is waived. Succeedingly, it will be ₱3,600 annual membership fee for the principal cardholder. You can also request for 9, free-for-life supplementary cards. Monthly interest rate is 3.5% and late payment fee is ₱400.
Are you eligible for an RCBC Bankard Visa Infinite?
To apply, the principal cardholder must be at least 21 years old and have a minimum monthly income of ₱42,000. Supplementary cardholders should be 13 years old and up.
We want to help you make the right decision in choosing your card. Our team also recommends that you check out EastWest Bank Platinum Credit Card and HSBC Platinum Credit Card, both of which have similar benefits to what you're looking for.
Still not the card for you? Compare which one matches your need and apply now to avail of no annual fee RCBC credit cards once approved.