Min. Monthly Income
- Exclusive Members-Only Sale available only to Mango-RCBC Bankard cardmembers
- 0% installment at 3 and 6 months at any Mango, H.E. by Mango, Mango Kids, and Mango Touch stores
- Non-expiring Rewards Points
- International Travel Privileges such as travel insurance, purchase protection & access to Skyview Airport Lounge
Enjoy FREE Annual Membership Fee for a lifetime!
- Apply and spend a minimum of Php30,000 within sixty (60) days from card issuance
- Enjoy a lifetime Annual Membership Fee Waiver!
Product Review by
Substance and Style, In One
Having an RCBC Mango Credit Card opens your stylish lifestyle to a new world of perks and privileges all-year round. Take advantage of exclusive members-only sale events limited to cardholders while you enjoy 0% installment at any Mango, H.E. by Mango and Mango Touch stores. With guaranteed global recognition and worldwide acceptance, you also get priority notification in upcoming special offers as well as access to next season’s catalog line-up. What’s more is that you earn Rewards Points from all your purchases, as you receive 1 point for every ₱125 charged to your card. Get all the benefits you deserve as you shop stylishly while getting rewarded in return.
Fees and Charges of RCBC Mango Credit Card
Annual membership fee is waived for the first year. For the following year it will be ₱1,200 for principal cardholders and ₱900 for supplementary cardholders. The monthly interest rate is 3.5% and late payment charge is ₱400.
Are you eligible for an RCBC Mango Credit Card?
You are eligible to apply if you have a minimum monthly income of ₱19,167 and at least 21 years old. Supplementary cardholders are required to be at least 13 years of age.
Still unsure on what to get? To find out more features, we also suggest that you look at RCBC credit card requirements on our website to help you compare which one matches your need.