- Use you card on your dining expenses and receive one (1) rewards point for every ₱36.00 spent. Accumulated points can be used to redeem cash rebates, vouchers, or air miles
- Pay your entertainment expenses using your card and get one (1) rewards point for every ₱36.00 spent and use these points to redeem air miles, vouchers, or cash rebates
- Use you card on your shopping expenses and receive one (1) rewards point for every ₱36.00 spent. Accumulated points can be used to redeem cash rebates, vouchers, or air miles
- Earn one (1) rewards point each time you charge ₱125.00 from gas stations
- Earn one (1) rewards point each time you charge ₱125.00 from supermarket or drugstores
- Earn twice the rewards if you use your card in hotels & restaurants in China
- Free Access to the Miascor and Skyview Lounges for the Principal cardholder plus one (1) travel companion
- Free Travel Insurance (Travel Plus Lite) & Purchase Protection
- Cash Advance
- 30% of the credit limit and fees are either ₱500.00 or 3% of the outstanding amount, whichever is higher.
- Balance Transfer
- 0.79% per month for a lock-in tenure of 12 months.
- Annual Fee Waived
- For the first year, annual fee is waived.
- Installment Plan
- 0% interest Installment Payment Plan at all participating merchants. Choose between the months of 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24 months. You can also convert prior purchases (single receipt of ₱5,000.00) to installments.
- Peso Payment Convenience
- Charge your expenses in various currencies abroad and pay in pesos when you get back home.
- Flexible Rewards Program
- With RCBC Bankard’s flexible rewards program, the card holder can choose which reward to avail of. Choose to redeem cash rebates, gift vouchers, air miles or cash credit to your RCBC account. The choice is entirely up to you!
||₱1,500.00 (Annual fee is waived for the first three (3) years.)
|Min. monthly income
|Min. age for principal holder
21 and above
|Min. age for supplementary holder
13 years old and older
|Fee for supplementary holder
||3.50% per month
|Must have postpaid account?
||Tax Identification Number (TIN) and SSS/GSIS No.
|Card Replacement Fee
|Sales Slip Retrieval Fee
|Late payment charge
|Cash advance amount
30% of credit limit
|Cash advance charge
₱500.00 or 3% of cash amount availed, whichever is higher
|Cash advance interest charge
Same as credit card, 3.50%
|Rewards points expiry
Product Review by
Best Card for Frequent Flyers to China and Hong Kong
If you’re a frequent traveller to China or Hong Kong, whether for business or pleasure, then the RCBC Bankard UnionPay is the perfect credit card for you. Highly recommended for travellers like you, it let’s you earn double rewards points for hotel and restaurant spending in China and Hong Kong. It also offers FREE international travel insurance as well as purchase protection for any accidental loss or damage of items that you’ve bought abroad. Get to have peace of mind and experience travel perks and benefits that you deserve.
Fees and Charges of RCBC Bankard UnionPay Credit Card
You have to pay an annual membership fee of ₱1,500 for this card, however, this fee is waived for the first three years. The annual membership fee for the supplementary cardholder is ₱750. The monthly effective interest rate is 3.5%. The late payment charge is ₱400.
Are you eligible for an RCBC Bankard UnionPay Credit Card?
You can apply as a principal cardholder if you are 21 years of age and above, with a minimum monthly income of ₱13,333. For the supplementary cardholder, he/she should be at least 13 years old and above.
If this card lacks what you need, there are other alternatives that you can consider. We also recommend that you look into BDO Cathay Pacific American Express Credit Card and BPI Delta SkyMiles Classic Credit Card and compare if the advantages that both these cards are offering is what you're after.
Still looking for other credit card options that RCBC has to offer? You can check out our entire list of RCBC Bankard credit cards currently available on our site that will help you decide which features and benefits would suit your specific need.