- Get 1 Bonus Point everytime you spend ₱10. Use points to redeem Mabuhay Miles, Asia Miles™, KrisFlyer Miles.
- Earn 1 Bonus Point for every ₱10.00 spend and accumulate them to redeem Gift Certificates
- Shop and earn 1 bonus point for every ₱10 charged to your card. Use points to redeem Gift Certificates
- For every ₱10.00 spent, you earn 1 Bonus Point which you can use to redeem Mabuhay Miles, Asia Miles™, KrisFlyer Miles.
- Dine out and earn 1 bonus point everytime you charge ₱10 to your card and use them to redeem GCs.
- Global Acceptance
- Use your card in thousands of stores nationwide and over 30 million commercial establishments worldwide.
- Supplementary Cards
- A maximum of up to four (4) supplementary cards can be extended to your immediate family members. Required minimum age for a supplementary card is 16 years old.
- Cash Advance
- Get cash advance of up to 30% of your credit limit.
- Balance Transfer
- Transfer your other credit cards' balances for as low as 0.88% per month for a lock-in tenure of 12 months.
- Installment Plan
- Enjoy 0% interest Installment Payment Plan at all participating merchants. Choose from 3-24 months. You can also convert prior purchases (single receipt of ₱5,000.00) to installments.
- Auto Charge
- Place your bills into auto charge, directly to your credit card so you won't forget to pay for it. Enroll all your subscriptions and monthly commitments for maximum convenience.
- Standard Chartered Online
- Access everything online at your convenience. Pay bills, view your account information and manage your finances 24/7 online.
- Payment Facilities
- Accessible payment facilities where you can pay your bills--in BDO, RCBC Savings Bank, SM Bills counter Payment and Save More Payment centers.
- EZPay Anything
- Buy anything and enjoy easy payment when you charge it to your Standard Chartered Credit Card*. Convert your regular purchases to easy 3, 6, 12, 24,36 or 48 equal monthly installment plans.
- Electronic Statement
- Receive your statements via email with ease and never miss the latest promotions and offers available.
||₱2,500.00 (Annual fee is waived for the first year.)
|Min. monthly income
|Min. age for principal holder
At least 21 years of age or older
|Min. age for supplementary holder
16 years old and above
|Fee for supplementary holder
||3.50% per month
|Must have postpaid account?
||Tax Identification Number (TIN) and SSS/GSIS No.
|Card Replacement Fee
|Sales Slip Retrieval Fee
|Late payment charge
₱600.00 or 7.50% of outstanding amount, whichever is higher
|Cash advance amount
30% of credit limit
|Cash advance charge
4% of each cash advance amount or ₱375.00, whichever is higher.
|Cash advance interest charge
Same as credit card interest, 3.50%
|Rewards points expiry
Product Review by
You can take pleasure with the finer things in life as you use your Standard Chartered Gold Credit Card. Experience perks and privileges that are usually available only to a limited few, while you enjoy the advantages available locally and abroad. Traveling is never an issue as you can use your card for purchases made in more than 30 million establishments worldwide carrying the Visa and MasterCard symbols. You also get to earn reward points for every ₱10 charged to your card, which you can use to redeem gift certificates, air miles, pay your annual fees or even receive cash rebates. It’s really up to you to choose which rewards matches your lifestyle.
Fees and Charges of Standard Chartered Gold Credit Card
The annual membership fee for the principal cardholder is ₱2,500 and for the supplementary cardholder, it’s ₱1,250. Monthly rate of interest is 3.5% and late payment charge is ₱600 or 7.5% of the minimum amount due, whichever is higher.
Are you eligible for a Standard Chartered Gold Credit Card?
You need at least ₱18,333 minimum gross monthly income to apply as a principal cardholder and between 21-70 years old. Supplementary cardholders have to be 16 years old and above. Up to 5 supplementary credit cards is allowed.
Have you found the right card for you? Here's a couple of recommendations from our team that might help you out: UCPB Gold Credit Card and HSBC Gold Credit Card, both options provide similar features that's worth considering.
Are you still looking for other options? We also suggest that you check out our full list of Standard Chartered credit cards to help you compare in choosing the right credit card.