Is a BDO Housing Loan Right For Me?
A BDO Home Loan will allow you to borrow as much as 80% of the appraised value of your property, and your payment terms can be extended up to 20 years. You can also take advantage of all-in financing to cover other home loan expenses such as mortgage registration, insurance premiums, taxes, and others. You'll even earn BDO rewards points that you can redeem at any SM Department Store.
How Much Can I Borrow With A BDO Housing Loan?
- Minimum of ₱500,000.00
- Maximum of 80% of appraised value of property
Am I Eligible for a BDO Home Loan?
Yes, if you are:
- Filipino citizen or foreigner (see Visa requirements)
- At least 21 years old but not exceeding 65 years old upon loan maturity
- Minimum gross family income of ₱50,000.00/month.
- Stable source of income from employment or business
- If employed, at least 2 years with current company
- If self-employed, at least 2 consecutive successful and profitable years of operation.
What Documents Will I Need to Prepare?
If you have applied for a BDO Home Loan, you will be asked to provide some supporting documents in order for the bank to process your application. These documents are listed below:
- Signed BDO application form
- Clear copy of 1 valid ID matching application details
- Marriage Contract, if applicable
- For foreigners, photocopy of Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) showing Visa status as permanent immigrant or Alient Employment Permit (AEP) or Visa ID
If locally employed
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) or W2, and
- Latest 3 months payslips or Certificate of Employment with salary breakdown
If employed abroad (or Asenso Kabayan borrowers)
- Latest 3 months proof of remittance, or
- Latest 3 months payslip, or
- Certificate of Employment or Employment Contract duly autheticated by Philippine Consulate Office, or
- For seamen, latest Crew Contract and employment history or Crew Contract and Exit Pass from POEA
- Business Registration Papers (Certificate of Registration from DTI or SEC, Articles of Partnership or Articles of Incorporation, whichever is applicable)
- Latest Audited Financial Statements for the last 2 years with latest ITR
- Bank Statements (latest consecutive 3 months)
- Trade References: List of Suppliers and Customers (at least 3 each) or List of Affliated Hospitals/Clinics (for doctors)
- Lease Contracts and copy of title (for income derived from rental)
Types of Acceptable Visa for Foreigners
- Quota or Non-Quota Immigrant Visa:
- Alien spouse of a Filipino citizen (Sec 13A Visa)
- Natural-born Filipinos married to an Alien (Sec 13D Visa)
- Returning Resident (Section 13E Visa)
- Natural-born Filipinos naturalized in foreign country (Sec 13G Visa)
- Photocopy of Special Retiree's Resident Visa (SRRV) or Quota/Preference Immigrant Visa
- Permanent Resident Status and working Visa granted by Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority (SBMA)
- Working Visa issued to Embassy Officials
- Photocopy of TCT / CCT
- Lot Plan with Vicinity Map certified by a Geodetic Engineer
- Master Deed of Declaration of Restrictions (for condominiums)
For Construction Loan
- Building Plan or Floor Plan
- Bill of Materials and Labor Cost
- Building Specifications certified by Architect/Civil Engineer
For Refinancing or Loan Take-out
- Statement of account and official receipts for the last 3 months
Sounds Great! How Should I Proceed?
You can use the BDO home loan calculator to calculate your monthly repayments, based on your desired property value and loan amount. Once you are ready to apply, you can make a free enquiry through iMoney, and our customer representatives will call you back. Applying for a home loan with iMoney is absolutely free of charge.
Looking for other options? We would also recommend that you check out BPI housing loan to find out if it's exactly what you need. If you're looking for more choices, you can view and compare other house loan options available in the Philippines, listed on our website.
Is It Easy to Repay my BDO Home Loan?
You can pay via an Automatic Debit Arrangement from a nominated BDO account. If you’re outside the country, you can pay via BDO Remit or fund transfer via Swift Code.