Is a PNB Housing Loan Right For Me?
PNB will provide you with advice on where to buy your property along with the best options for you to pay your amortization. Building or buying your dream home now made easy.
How Much Can I Borrow With A PNB Housing Loan?
- Minimum of ₱200,000
- Maximum of 80% of the appraised value of the property.
Am I Eligible for a PNB Housing Loan?
Yes, if you are:
- At least 21 years old upon loan application
- At most 65 years old upon loan maturity
- Filipino citizen or Natural-born Filipinos who have lost their Filipino citizenship (up to a maximum lot area of 1,000 sq.m. only);
- Salaried or self-employed individuals
What Documents Will I Need to Prepare?
- HOUSING LOAN APPLICATION FORM (duly accomplished)HOUSING LOAN APPLICATION FORM (duly accomplished)
- Photocopy of 2 valid government issued ID's
- Appraisal Fee of ₱3,500 - non-refundable
- If with co-maker/co-borrower/attorney-in-fact, separate application form is needed
If Locally Employed:
- Photocopy of the latest Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Certificate of Employment and Compensation
- Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) and Official Receipt (if resident alien)
- Photocopy of Passport
- Contract / Certificate of Employment (COE) approved by the POEA, if applicable, authenticated by the Philippine Consulate (if direct hired)
- Proof of inward remittance thru PNB or other banks
- Crew Contract and Exit Pass from POEA (for seafarers only)
- PNB-prescribed Special Power of Attorney (SPA), if applicable
- If SPA was executed and notarized abroad, such has to be authenticated by the Philippine Consulate
- SSS / GSIS / Driver’s License / PRC License
- Business Name (DTI) or SEC Registration
- Articles of Incorporation, By-Laws with SEC Registration Certificate and latest General Information Sheet if applicable
- General Information Sheet
- Financial Statements / Income Statement for the last 3 years
- Photocopy of the Income Tax Return (ITR) for the last 3 years
- List of Trade References (Suppliers / Customers)
Sounds Great! How Should I Proceed?
You can use the PNB Housing Loan calculator to calculate your monthly repayments, based on your desired property value and loan amount. Once you are ready to apply, you can make a free enquiry through iMoney, and our customer representatives will call you back. Applying for a housing loan with iMoney is absolutely free of charge.
Having a hard time choosing which is the best housing loan in the Philippines based on what you need? We can recommend that you also take a look at BPI Housing Loan requirements and check if it’s the right fit for your specific condition.
Is It Easy to Repay my PNB Housing Loan?
Payments can be made via Automatic Debit Arrangement or Post Dated Checks.