- Interest Rate (p.a.)
24.00% - 24.00%
- Loan Tenure
0.5 - 3 years
- Approval Duration
Within 1-2 working weeks
- Min. monthly income
What's so great about BDO Asenso Kabayan Unsecured Personal Loan?
- Loan as much as 90% of your peso deposit or 80% of your dollar deposit account balance.
- Flexible terms from 3 months - 3 years
|Min. financing amount||₱10,000|
|Max.financing amount|| Up to 90% of peso or 80% of dollar account balance|
|Min. loan tenure||3 months|
|Max. loan tenure||3 years|
|Interest rate||2% per month|
|Approval duration||Within 1-2 working weeks|
Fees & Charges
|One time set up|
|Stamp duty||₱1.00 for every ₱200.00 of the loan amount if for business use. Otherwise, ₱1.00 for every ₱200.00 in excess of ₱250,000.00|
|Late payment charges||N/A|
|Age requirement||Age 25 - 65|
|Employment eligibility||Must be employed for at least 2 consecutive years|
|Min. salary requirement||₱10,000 gross per month|
|Guarantor / Collateral requirement||No|
|Need to open linked banked account?||Yes|
Product Review by
BDO Asenso Kabayan Unsecured Personal Loan FAQ
How much can I borrow?
With a BDO Asenso Kabayan Unsecured Personal Loan, borrow as much as 90% of your BDO peso or 80% of your BDO dollar account balance.
What are the BDO Asenso Kabayan Unsecured Personal Loan Requirements?
An applicant must fulfill BDO’s eligibility criteria for a loan:
- At least 25 up to 65 years old upon loan maturity
- Former Filipinos with or without dual citizenship, Filipinos married to foreigners, or Filipinos based abroad/OFW and their beneficiaries
- Employed for at least 2 consecutive years and 3 years for domestic helpers; and
- With a minimum income of at least ₱10,000 or its peso equivalent
OFW applicants are required to submit these documents to process the loan application::
- Signed Automatic Debit Arrangement Form
- Authorization Letter for Beneficiary sign by OFW
- Beneficiary Information Form
*Additional documents may be required during credit evaluation.
How does the BDO Asenso Kabayan Unsecured Personal Loan Calculator work?
The BDO Asenso Kabayan Unsecured Personal Loan calculator computes the estimated cost of borrowing and amount of payment per instalment. Input the desired loan amount to automatically get the estimated monthly amortization for different tenors.
If you are an OFW looking for alternatives on how to borrow funds, here are other banks in the Philippines that you can consider:BPI Personal Loan Seafarer OFW
BPI Personal Loan Land-based OFW
Citi Ready Credit Personal Loan
For a complete list of viable options where you can borrow additional funds, visit our website to find a variety of banks with low interest personal loans that could help alleviate your immediate money issues.