- Interest Rate (p.a.)
15.16% - 16.57%
- Loan Tenure
1 - 5 years
- Approval Duration
Up to 24 hours
- Min. monthly income
What's so great about Citi Personal Loan?
- Get approved in as fast as 24 hours!
- Have a standby credit line of up to P2,000,000.
- Loan tenor from 12 to 60 months.
|Min. financing amount||₱20,000|
|Max.financing amount|| Up to ₱2,000,000|
|Min. loan tenure||12 months|
|Max. loan tenure||5 years|
|Interest rate||Fixed rate of 26.9% to 37.9% per annum (Effective Interest Rate)|
|Approval duration||Up to 24 hours|
Fees & Charges
|One time set up|
|Stamp duty||₱1.00 for every ₱200,00 of the installment loan approved that passed the criteria for determining the applicability of DST based on local laws and regulations|
|Disbursement & misc. fee||₱1,750.00 for each disbursement|
|Annual fee||A payment of ₱200.00 or amount equivalent to the credit balance, whichever is lower will be charged for an inactive account every month, in case of any remaining overpayments on inactive or closed Ready Credit accounts|
|Other fees||Returned Check Fee - ₱1,500.00 will be charged for every returned check /bounced post-dated check.|
|Early settlement||4% of the unbilled principal component of each installment loan|
|Late payment charges||₱500.00 or 6% of the Past Due Amount, whichever is higher|
|Other penalties||Post Dated Check Deferment - ₱1,000.00 will be charged for every post-dated check (PDC) that you request to defer/delay|
|Age requirement||Age 23 - 54|
|Employment eligibility||At least ₱21,000.00 monthly income|
|Min. salary requirement||₱21,000 gross per month|
|Guarantor / Collateral requirement||No|
|Need to open linked banked account?||No|
|Other details||Method of Payment - Cash, Online banking , Check or ATM Transfers|
Product Review by
Citibank Personal Loan FAQ
How much can I borrow?
With a Citibank Personal Loan, borrow as much as ₱2,000,000, subject to approval.
What are the Citibank Personal Loan Requirements?
An applicant must fulfill Citibank’s eligibility criteria for a loan:
- Must be 23 to 54 years old
- Must be a Filipino citizen or
- Local resident foreigner with a valid Philippine billing address
- Must have existing non-Citi credit card for at least 3 months or Citi credit card for at least 6 months
- If employed:
- With minimum annual income of ₱250,000
Consequently, after filling out an application form, the following documents are necessary:
- Two (2) valid IDs with photo and signature (ex. passport, driver's license, GSIS e-Card, SSS photo card ID, TIN photo card)
- ITR or BIR 2316 or latest 3 full months pay slip
- Photocopy of the front side of any active credit card (must be active for at least 6 months for Citi® Card and at least 3 months for Cards from other banks)
*Additional documents may be required during credit evaluation.
How does the Citibank Personal Loan Calculator work?
The Citibank Personal Loan calculator computes the estimated cost of borrowing and amount of payment per instalment. Input the desired loan amount to automatically get the estimated monthly amortization for different tenors.
If you are looking for personal loans offered by other banks in the Philippines, you may also consider:Standard Chartered EZ Personal Loan
Maybank Enable Personal Loan
HSBC Personal Loan
If you're still looking for other options, you can view the full list of Cash Loan available on our website and compare which one matches your need.