- Interest Rate (p.a.)
42.00% - 42.00%
- Loan Tenure
0.5 - 1 years
- Approval Duration
Up to 7 working days
- Min. monthly income
Quick non-collateral business loan approval in as fast as 7 days!
Apply now for a no collateral Esquire Financing Business Loan and get approved in as fast as 7 days.
What's so great about Esquire Financing Business Loan?
- Minimal document requirements
- Loan approval in as fast as 7 days
|Min. financing amount||₱100,000.00|
|Max.financing amount|| ₱10,000,000.00|
|Min. loan tenure||3 months|
|Max. loan tenure||12 months|
|Interest rate||1.00%-3.5% per month|
|Approval duration||Up to 7 working days|
Fees & Charges
|One time set up|
|Disbursement & misc. fee||N/A|
|Late payment charges||N/A|
|Age requirement||Age 21 - 59|
|Min. salary requirement||₱30,000 gross per month|
|Guarantor / Collateral requirement||No|
|Need to open linked banked account?||No|
|Other details||Method of Payment - PDC's|
Product Review by
Esquire Financing SME Business Loan FAQ
How much can I borrow?
With an Esquire Business Loan, borrow from as low as ₱100,000 to as much as ₱10,000,000 subject to approval.
What are the Esquire Business Loan Requirements?
An applicant must fulfill Esquire's eligibility criteria for a loan:
- Business must be in operations for at least 1 year.
- Business must be registered to DTI (if sole proprietor) or SEC (if partnership/corporation) under the borrower's name.
- Business must have a Mayor's permit and Barangay clearance registered under the borrower's name.
- Borrower must be the owner or primary shareholder of the business.
- Borrower must have active checking account for at least 6 months.
- Borrower must be the signatory on checks.
Consequently, after filling out an application form, the following documents are necessary:
- TIN ID and any other government-issued ID proof of the Principal Borrower
- Latest three (3) months Bank Statement and Bank Certification
- Photocopy of valid Mayor’s Permit
- Photocopy of valid Barangay Business Clearance
- 1” x 1” ID picture of the Principal Borrower
- 1 Picture of Exterior - Picture of business premise from outside with sign board and its surroundings
- 1 Picture of Interior - Picture of business inventory
- Latest (not older than 2 months) proof of billing for Business and Residence
- Sketch/map of Business and Residence location with nearest landmark
*Additional documents may be required during credit evaluation.
How does the Esquire Business Loan Calculator work?
The Esquire Business Loan calculator computes the estimated cost of borrowing and amount of payment per installment. Input the desired loan amount to automatically get the estimated monthly amortization for different tenors.
Additional funds can come in handy especially for a growing company’s business operations. Find the one you need with these alternative options:BDO SME Business Term Loan
Global Dominion Financing Incorporated Doctors Loan
BPI Family Ka-Negosyo Franchise Business Loan
Check out the rest of the featured Business Loans listed on our website and select which facility is right for your needs.