- Interest rate (p.a.)
3.50% - 3.50%
- Loan Tenure
0.5 - 0.5 years
- Approval Duration
Up to 7 working days
- Min. monthly income
What's so great about Esquire Financing Business Loan?
- Minimal document requirements
- Loan approval in as fast as 7 days
|Min. financing amount||₱100,000.00|
|Max.financing amount|| ₱10,000,000.00|
|Min. loan tenure||3 months|
|Max. loan tenure||6 months|
|Interest rate||3.5% per month|
|Approval duration||Up to 7 working days|
Fees & Charges
|One time set up|
|Disbursement & misc. fee||N/A|
|Late payment charges||N/A|
|Age requirement||Age 21 - 59|
|Min. salary requirement||₱300,000 gross per month|
|Guarantor / Collateral requirement||No|
|Need to open linked banked account?||No|
|Other details||Method of Payment - PDC's|
Product Review by
Esquire Financing Inc., has been active in the industry since 2011 with their proud advocacy of lending financial assistance to small and medium enterprises (SMEs) helping them propel their growth. It has been part and parcel of their company’s mission to recognize the importance of aspiring entrepreneurs and SMEs in accordance to the country’s economic growth. Their belief and dedication towards supporting local enterprises is their driving force as they offer fast, hassle-free, no collateral business loans to entrepreneurs and business owners alike, allowing their ideas to materialize and their enterprise to achieve its maximum potential. Esquire Financing Business Loan gives you the opportunity for additional capital starting from as low as ₱100,000 up to a maximum of ₱10,000,000 with payment terms ranging from 3 to 6 months. The interest rate is at 3.5% per month with no additional fees and charges. You can enjoy immediate pre-approval and receive your loan in as fast as 2 days. A business owner must have at least ₱300,000 gross monthly income to be eligible to avail.
Advantages Of Applying With Esquire Financing Business Loan
- High maximum loan amount of up to ₱10,000,000
- Immediate pre-approval upon submission of latest 3 months bank statements
- Competitive interest rates at 3.5% per month
- Loan disbursements in as fast as 2 days.
If you are a business owner who is in the market for additional funding, go through the loan details and eligibility requirements to know if this loan is best for your needs.
Esquire Financing SME Business Loan FAQ
How much can I borrow?
With an Esquire Business Loan, borrow from as low as ₱100,000 to as much as ₱10,000,000 subject to approval.
What are the Esquire Business Loan Requirements?
An applicant must fulfill Esquire's eligibility criteria for a loan:
- Business must be in operations for at least 1 year.
- Business must be registered to DTI (if sole proprietor) or SEC (if partnership/corporation) under the borrower's name.
- Business must have a Mayor's permit and Barangay clearance registered under the borrower's name.
- Borrower must be the owner or primary shareholder of the business.
- Borrower must have active checking account for at least 6 months.
- Borrower must be the signatory on checks.
Consequently, after filling out an application form, the following documents are necessary:
- TIN ID and any other government-issued ID proof of the Principal Borrower
- Latest three (3) months Bank Statement and Bank Certification
- Photocopy of valid Mayor’s Permit
- Photocopy of valid Barangay Business Clearance
- 1” x 1” ID picture of the Principal Borrower
- 1 Picture of Exterior - Picture of business premise from outside with sign board and its surroundings
- 1 Picture of Interior - Picture of business inventory
- Latest (not older than 2 months) proof of billing for Business and Residence
- Sketch/map of Business and Residence location with nearest landmark
*Additional documents may be required during credit evaluation.
How does the Esquire Business Loan Calculator work?
The Esquire Business Loan calculator computes the estimated cost of borrowing and the amount of payment per installment. Input the desired loan amount to automatically get the estimated monthly amortization for different tenors.
Is Esquire Financing Business Loan the right one for me?
Are you a business owner looking for extra capital? Are all the signals pointing to expanding your enterprise? If you have answered yes, and is currently hindered by the lack of funds, then Esquire Financing Business Loan might be the solution to your needs. Offering fast turnaround time of just 2 days, you can receive the funds required for your operations without any collateral. Borrow high loanable amounts for your business use through quick, convenient, and reliable service that a small and medium business can truly depend on.
Additional funds can come in handy especially for a growing company’s business operations. Find the one you need with these alternative options:
The Radiowealth Finance Corporation (RFC) Business Loan allows entrepreneurs to get additional capital for expansion purposes as you borrow loanable amounts from a minimum of ₱100,000 up to a maximum of ₱1M, payable up to 1 year. It offers flexible loan tenure from as early as 3 month up to a year, starting at a competitive interest rate of 42% per annum.
If you are a doctor, dentist, medical physician or practitioner, you can now apply for a Doctors Loan through Global Dominion Financing Incorporated. For any funding requirement, be it for expansion, additional equipment, or personal need, you can loan up to ₱300,000 without a required monthly income. With quick approval in 1 - 3 days, you can pay up to a year, with an interest rate of 1.75% per month.
Grow your venture even more with a First Circle Business Loan. Specifically catering to business owners looking to address cash flow setbacks such as large purchase orders or pending invoice receivables, get the capital funding needed up to ₱2.5M with competitive rates starting at 1.74% interest per month, payable from 15 days up to 6 months.
Check out the rest of the featured Business Loans listed on our website and select which facility is right for your needs.