- Interest rate (p.a.)
16.68% - 20.28%
- Loan Tenure
1 - 3 years
- Approval Duration
Up to 3-5 banking days
- Min. monthly income
What's so great about Security Bank Personal Loan?
- Loan tenors from 12 to 36 months.
- Flexible loan amounts, from ₱30,000 to ₱2,000,000.
- Monthly add-on rate from 1.39% per month.
|Min. financing amount||₱30,000.00|
|Max.financing amount|| Up to ₱2,000,000.00|
|Min. loan tenure||1 year|
|Max. loan tenure||3 years|
|Interest rate||As low as a 1.39% monthly add-on interest rate|
|Approval duration||Up to 3-5 banking days|
Fees & Charges
|One time set up|
|Processing fee||₱2,000.00.00 to be deducted from loan amount upon loan booking|
|Stamp duty||₱1.00 for every ₱200.00 in excess of ₱250,000.00 of the loan amount|
|Disbursement & misc. fee||Notarial fee from ₱125.00 to ₱400.00 depending on the loan amount|
|Early settlement||5% of remaining principal balance plus any unpaid interest|
|Late payment charges||3% of the amount due or ₱500.00 whichever is higher|
|Age requirement||Age 21 - 65|
|Employment eligibility||At least ₱15,000.00 monthly income for Metro Manila applicants and ₱12,000.00 for provincial applicants|
|Min. salary requirement||₱15,000 gross per month|
|Guarantor / Collateral requirement||No|
|Need to open linked banked account?||Yes|
|Other details||Method of Payment - Post-dated checks|
Product Review by
Security Bank Personal Loan FAQ
How much can I borrow?
With a Security Bank Personal Loan, borrow as much as ₱2,000,000, subject to approval.
What are the Security Bank Personal Loan Requirements?
An applicant must fulfill Security Bank’s eligibility criteria for a loan:
- Regular and permanent with current employer and with total employment of at least one (1) year
- For call centers, minimum employment tenure is 3 years.
- Minimum gross monthly income of ₱15,000.00 (for Metro Manila) or ₱12,000.00 (outside Metro Manila)
- With at least two (2) continuous years of profitable operations in the same line of business
- Minimum gross monthly income of ₱30,000.00 (for Metro Manila) or ₱25,000.00 (outside Metro Manila)
Fully Employed applicants need:
- Photocopy of company ID with clear photo and signature
- Photocopy of one (1) valid government-issued photo ID with three (3) specimen signatures
- Latest one (1) month payslip
- Latest BIR Form 2316 or latest certificate of employment
Self-Employed applicants need:
- Two (2) valid government-issued IDs
- Latest ITR with BIR stamp
- Latest 2 years Audited Financial Statements
- SEC Registration/DTI
- Business Permit/Mayor’s Permit
- Latest six (6) months bank statements
- List of 3 suppliers and 3 customers with contact details
- Latest GIS (if corporation)
How does the Security Bank Personal Loan Calculator work?
The Security Bank Personal Loan calculator computes the estimated cost of borrowing and amount of payment per instalment. Input the desired loan amount to automatically get the estimated monthly amortization for different tenors.
Listed below are personal loan options also available from other banks in the Philippines:BPI Personal Loan
BDO Personal Loan
EastWest Bank Personal Loan
To assist you in choosing the right loan, our team also recommends that you take a look at our featured list of Salary Loan present on our website that matches your requirement.