- Interest Rate (p.a.)
14.40% - 21.00%
- Loan Tenure
1 - 4 years
- Approval Duration
Up to 48 hours
- Min. monthly income
What's so great about Standard Chartered EZ Personal Loan?
- Enjoy the Payment Holiday Feature — installment payments begin after 30 days.
- Monthly add-on rates from 1.1%.
- Borrow any amount from ₱20,000 to ₱2,000,000.
|Min. financing amount||₱20,000.00|
|Max.financing amount|| Up to ₱2,000,000.00|
|Min. loan tenure||1 year|
|Max. loan tenure||4 years|
|Interest rate||1.10% per month add-on|
|Approval duration||Up to 48 hours|
Fees & Charges
|One time set up|
|Processing fee||₱1,500.00 or 4% of the approved loan amount, whichever is higher, but in no case to exceed ₱4,000.00|
|Stamp duty||₱1.00 for every ₱200.00 in excess of ₱250,000.00 of the loan amount|
|Disbursement & misc. fee||N/A|
|Early settlement||5% of the outstanding principal balance or ₱1,500.00, whichever is higher.|
|Late payment charges||7% of total outstanding balance for the month or ₱400.00, whichever is higher.|
|Age requirement||Age 21 - 65|
|Employment eligibility||At least ₱24,167.00 monthly income|
|Min. salary requirement||₱24,167 gross per month|
|Guarantor / Collateral requirement||Yes|
|Need to open linked banked account?||Yes|
|Other details||Method of Payment - Cash, Online banking, Check or ATM Transfers|
Product Review by
Standard Chartered Personal Loan FAQ
How much can I borrow?
With a Standard Chartered Personal Loan, borrow as much as ₱2,000,000, subject to approval.
What are the Standard Chartered Personal Loan Requirements?
An applicant must fulfill Standard Chartered’s eligibility criteria for a loan:
- Filipino or foreigner, residing in the Philippines, at least 21 years old but not more than 65 years old upon loan maturity
- Employed or self-employed
- With a minimum Gross Annual Income of ₱290,000
- With an existing credit card issued by another financial institution in the Philippines
- With a home or business address in the Bank's service regions
- With a telephone landline at home address or an active mobile phone AND telephone landline at business address
Consequently, after filling out an application form, the following documents are necessary:
- Latest Income Tax Return (including but not limited to the following BIR forms: 2316, 1701) if applicable, duly stamped and received by the BIR.
- Original Copy of Certificate of Employment (optional, if you require a higher loan amount)
- Clear and reliable photocopy of any ONE (1) of the following valid IDs:
- Passport - Valid until the next 59 days from the date of the application
- Driver's License - Not expired; Temporary license not allowed.
- SSS/GSIS ID - Plastic card with photo
- BIR TIN ID - Plastic card with photo
- Firearms License/PTC - Not expired
- IBP/PRC ID - Not expired
- PNP/AFP commissioned or retired officer's ID - Recent issue, with photo
- Unified Multipurpose ID - Plastic Card with photo
- National ID/Foreign Passport with Full name details, photo, signature and residence address - Applicable to foreigners, not expired
- Work Permit - Applicable to foreigners, not expired
- Alien Certificate of Registration - Applicable to foreigners, not expired
- Diplomat ID
- For foreign residents:
- Photocopy of Visa stating Visa's validity or Photocopy of SIRV identification card (applicable for Special Investor's Resident Visa holder)
- Should be physically residing in the Philippines for a term of one year or more, from the point of application
- Maximum Loan Term should be up to the period of Visa's validity.
*Additional documents may be required during credit evaluation.
How does the Standard Chartered Personal Loan Calculator work?
The Standard Chartered Personal Loan calculator computes the estimated cost of borrowing and amount of payment per instalment. Input the desired loan amount to automatically get the estimated monthly amortization for different tenors.
Listed below are other choices for personal loans available in the Philippines:HSBC Personal Loan
Maybank Enable Personal Loan
Citibank Ready Credit Personal Loan
Have you found the right personal loan for you? We also recommend that you check out our full list of Personal Loan Lenders available on our website and compare which one matches your requirement.