- Interest rate (p.a.)
19.05% - 20.28%
- Loan Tenure
1 - 3 years
- Approval Duration
Up to 5-7 banking days
- Min. monthly income
What's so great about UCPB YES Personal Loan ?
- Enjoy friendly payment terms from 12 to 36 months.
- Get a free UCPB eMoney Card as a pay-out option.
- Borrow any amount from ₱50,000 to ₱300,000.
|Min. financing amount||₱50,000.00|
|Max.financing amount|| Up to ₱300,000.00|
|Min. loan tenure||1 year|
|Max. loan tenure||3 years|
|Interest rate||Fixed rate of 18.00% per annum, 1.50% per month add-on|
|Approval duration||Up to 5-7 banking days|
Fees & Charges
|One time set up|
|Stamp duty||₱1.00 for every ₱200.00 in excess of ₱250,000 of the loan amount|
|Disbursement & misc. fee||N/A|
|Early settlement||5% p.a. on any balance outstanding|
|Late payment charges||₱300.00 or 5% p.a. on any balance outstanding, whichever is higher|
|Age requirement||Age 23 - 65|
|Employment eligibility||At least ₱30,000 monthly income|
|Min. salary requirement||₱30,000 gross per month|
|Guarantor / Collateral requirement||Yes|
|Need to open linked banked account?||Yes|
|Other details||Method of Payment - Post-dated checks|
Product Review by
United Coconut Planters Bank or UCPB (formerly known as Cocobank) is one of the largest banks in the Philippines and ranks within the top 20 in terms of asset size. Currently, it is the only universal bank in the country that is not listed in the Philippine Stock Exchange. In its half a decade of operations that started with just 4 branches, UCPB now has 188 branches and 279 ATMs nationwide. They are also heavily involved in charity works, social development projects, and is considered as the only universal bank to have a rural bank subsidiary, although their thrift banking operations have absorbed this subsidiary since late 2005. Currently, they offer a full range of expanded commercial banking services that is readily capable of catering to a variety of clientele. For immediate cash needs, UCPB’s Yes Personal Loan is an option that you can avail for borrowing small amounts ranging from ₱10,000 to ₱300,000. Eligibility is possible with a gross income requirement of ₱30,000 per month. The fixed interest rate is 18% per annum, with 1.5% monthly add-on rate. The whole approval process would take approximately 5 to 7 banking days with loan repayment starting from 12 months up to 36 months.
Advantages Of Applying With UCPB Yes Personal Loan
- Competitive fixed monthly interest rate.
- Low loanable amounts.
- Fast application and approval process.
- Nationwide coverage.
You can review more details on this page with regards to eligibility requirements and product information to verify if this product suits your needs.
UCPB Personal Loan FAQ
How much can I borrow?
With a UCPB Personal Loan, borrow as much as P300,000, subject to approval.
What are the UCPB Personal Loan Requirements?
An applicant must fulfill UCPB’s eligibility criteria for a loan:
- Filipino citizen and a permanent resident at least 21 years old but not more than 60 years old (70 years old if self-employed) upon maturity, and
- Checking account holder and a major credit card holder, and
- Permanent employee for at least 2 years with supervisory rank and a minimum gross monthly income of P30,000.00, or
- Self employed with a business operational for at least 3 years and profitable for the last 2 years.
Consequently, after filling out an application form, the following documents are necessary:
Fully Employed applicants need:
- Fully-accomplished UCPB YES Loan application form.
- Certificate of Income and Employment or Contract of Employment.
- Latest ITR.
- Three (3) months Payslips.
- Proof of residence billing.
- Proof of Deposits or Bank Certification on deposits.
- Valid IDs (i.e. Passport/Driver’s License/SSS ID/ GSIS ID).
- 1×1 or 2×2 Pictures, two (2) pieces.
Self-Employed applicants need:
- Fully-accomplished UCPB YES Loan application form.
- Latest Business Registration (DTI, Mayor’s Permit, Partnership Registration-SEC).
- Audited Financial Statement for the past 3 years/Proof of BIR tax payment with stamped of BIR.
- Latest In-House Financial Statements.
- List of institutional Clients and Suppliers w/ contact number.
- Six (6) Months bank statements or Photocopy of Passbook transactions.
*Additional documents may be required during credit evaluation.
How does the UCPB Personal Loan Calculator work?
The UCPB Personal Loan calculator computes the estimated cost of borrowing and amount of payment per instalment. Input the desired loan amount to automatically get the estimated monthly amortization for different tenors.
Is UCPB Yes Personal Loan the right one for me?
If you are considering loaning additional cash, one option would be UCPB’s Yes Personal Loan, especially if you are just looking to borrow small amounts. For loanable amounts of ₱10,000 up to ₱300,000, available at competitive rates, you can receive it in as fast as 5 banking days. UCPB also offers the convenience of nationwide coverage with their wide reach having branches and ATMs across the country. If these aspects are your priority, you can choose this option, once you have weighed all the other alternatives in the market right now.
More personal loan choices are also available from other banks in the Philippines, such as:
Aside from extra funds, if you need additional financial advice, then RCBC Savings Bank Personal Loan is perfect for you. Minimum loan amount is ₱50,000 up to maximum of ₱1,000,000 which you can pay in flexible terms of 6 months to 3 years. With an interest rate of 18% per annum, you can apply if you have a minimum monthly income of ₱20,000 and must be 21-60 years old upon loan maturity.
With HSBC Personal Loan, you can be confident that your urgent money matters will soon be resolved. Borrow any amount starting from ₱30,000 up to ₱500,000 for as low as 1.21% monthly add-on interest rate. Pay the amount in flexible terms of 6 months to 3 years. To apply you need a minimum gross monthly income of ₱14,000 and must be at least 21-60 years of age upon loan maturity.
If you need extra help on your finances, Sterling Bank of Asia Personal Loan is all you'll need. Take a loan for as little as ₱50,000 and up to a maximum of ₱1,000,000 with low interest rate of 16.8% per annum. Benefit from the convenience of flexible loan payments of 1-3 years. To apply, you must be 21-60 years old with minimum gross salary of ₱30,000 per month.
If you need to look at more choices, our team would also recommend that you view our complete list of Cash Loans available on our website to help you in getting the right loan.