- Interest rate (p.a.)
30.00% - 30.00%
- Loan Tenure
0.5 - 1 years
- Approval Duration
7 working days
- Min. monthly income
What's so great about Zenith Business Loan?
- Up to ₱10,000,000 loan approval
- Guaranteed 7 working days loan approval and release
|Min. financing amount||₱100,000.00|
|Max.financing amount|| ₱10,000,000.00|
|Min. loan tenure||3 months|
|Max. loan tenure||12 months|
|Approval duration||7 working days|
Fees & Charges
|One time set up|
|Processing fee||5% of approved loan amount|
|Disbursement & misc. fee||N/A|
|Late payment charges||N/A|
|Age requirement||Age 21 - 64|
|Employment eligibility||Business should be registered and operational for at least 1 year|
|Min. salary requirement||₱20,000 gross per month|
|Guarantor / Collateral requirement||No|
|Need to open linked banked account?||No|
|Other details||Method of Payment - PDCs|
Product Review by
Zenith Business Loan FAQ
Getting the needed funding has always been a challenge for both new startups and established business owners alike. Both would have different usage for these funds, however, they have a common ground in finding additional capital, whether to start a business or keep it moving forward. Zenith Capital Credit Group offers their Business Loan to established business owners who are looking to infuse their current company with added funds that will help boost its potential. Offering a monthly interest rate of 2.5%, you can borrow from as low as ₱100,000 to as high as ₱10,000,000 without any collateral requirement. From the start of your application, you can receive your loan approval in as fast as 7 working days. They also offer flexible loan tenure from as early as 3 months up to 1 year. To be eligible, the lendee must be 21 - 64 years of age with existing checking account and an operational business that’s registered and running for at least 1 year. A minimum monthly income of ₱20,000 is also required. Mind that there is a processing fee of 5% of the approved loan amount.
Advantages Of Applying With Zenith Capital Business Loan:
- Approved loan amount up to ₱10,000,000.
- No collateral required.
- Quick loan approval - 7 working days.
- Flexible loan tenure - 3 up to 12 months.
- Interest Rate - 2.5%
Want to learn more? Check out the rest of the details below.
How much can I borrow?
With a Zenith Business Loan, borrow from as low as ₱100,000 to as much as ₱10,000,000 subject to approval.
What are the Zenith Business Loan Requirements?
An applicant must fulfill Zenith's eligibility criteria for a loan:
- Business must be in operations for at least 1 year.
- Business must be registered under the borrower's name.
- Borrower must be at least 21 - 64 years old.
- Borrower must have a checking account.
Consequently, after filling out an application form, the following documents are necessary:
For sole proprietorship:
- Latest original 3 months bank statements and bank certification
- Copy of Mayor’s and Barangay Business permit
- Copy of DTI Permit
- Photocopy of at least 2 Government-issued IDs
- 1”x1” ID Picture
- Pictures of the business and/or inventory
- Proof of billing for your business and residence(i.e.electricity, water, cable)
- Hand-drawn sketch of your business and residence location
- Sketch/map of Business and Residence location with nearest landmark
- Articles of partnership
- SEC registration with Article of Incorporation & ByLaws
- General Information Sheet
- Secretary’sCertificatewith Board Resoution (Authority to obtain loan in his/her personal capacity)
- Income Tax Return with Audited Financial Statements
*Additional documents may be required during credit evaluation.
How does the Zenith Business Loan Calculator work?
The Zenith Business Loan calculator computes the estimated cost of borrowing and amount of payment per installment. Input the desired loan amount to automatically get the estimated monthly amortization for different tenors.
For enterprising business owners who are ready to take the next step of expanding their products or services, there are other options available in the market that you can choose from when selecting a business loan provider:Esquire Financing Business Loan
Global Dominion Financing Inc. Doctor's Loan
BPI Family Bank Ka-Negosyo Franchise Business Loan
Gain a substantial amount of momentum as you continue to push your venture into new heights with the additional funding you need for your business. If you have an urgent cash need for your company’s operations and you find that borrowing from traditional banks takes too long, then you can also consider these reputable online cash loan providers featured on our site and apply conveniently online.